Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kahludh?

Nabari no Ou is somehow like ninnja mixed with a school anime just much more cooler with an awesomely sexy Sensei and a protagonist who looks like a girl :P
On top of that, the animation of Nabari no Ou is really awesome.
Now THAT really sounds like a fantastic anime! Thanks, magier -- I should've come to you in the first place! :D

Ah, it's so hard to drool over Code Geass in school when you have one friend who's hating it and dislikes Lulu.
How... how is that possible? :blink

oh, and the opening song is great again.
First season's opening song was infinitely better. :oh

EDIT: Wait... no, I didn't pinkify you first.. it was because of that Hermie x Khal thread you pinkified me! :notrust
:o

Does this thread still exist somewhere? I want to see pics! :nuts
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Does this thread still exist somewhere? I want to see pics! :nuts
Sorry, Hermie snuffed it out of existence... xD
[bibi]*cough*The reason why you pinkified me was that I deleted it for a second time after you brought it back.*cough* ;) Don't know whether he had to delete it for a third time though...[/bibi]
[gk]Oh yeah, that was it... heh. I was trying to keep it alive at least until Kadoman could check it out. That's why I was peeved about it.[/gk]

But there are people who took screenshots of the whole thing... they know who they are >_>
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kahludh?

ahhh, those days were hella fun :3 And yes, I do have my screenshots~~ Unfortunately, I wasn't on for the Pink Knight part, I don't think...

Though, the shots I took of the KhaHermie thread were all compressed by th suckage comp I had at the time >.< You can't red them D=
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Hermie already showed the Pink Knight screenshots anyway :notrust :noworry

And that's too bad... oh well. I've lost Erin's drawings though so... >_<
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Kahludh?

... I still have 'em. >_>
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Kahludh?



Wheeee. =D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

That looks remarkably like you, viking. XD

She's so good at depicting real people manga-like it seems.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Kahludh?




Short hair is short. >_>
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Kahludh?

Cute drawings <3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kahludh?





 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Kahludh?



Two kisses = I win.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Bleh lucky :p She never drew anything of me with her.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Kahludh?

I do not even know her. That's even more of a shame and pity.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Heh. Maybe not.

[herm]oh, don't pull that one, you've talked way more with her than anyone else. :p [/herm]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Kahludh?

WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! <3
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kahludh?

 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kahludh?

TANUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII<33333333333333333333333333333333333 Haven't seen you on here in forever =O
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kahludh?

TANUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII<33333333333333333333333333333333333 Haven't seen you on here in forever =O

I live, and pop in here and there without saying. I actually don't think...that I've posted on the VBulletin style of MH yet. THAT'S how long it's been. Probably longer, actually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top