Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you can jump in the pool then, to wake yourself up. :XD
honestly, if this was college, i would have done it as soon as possible. :D i gotta behave bb! dont tempt me! so many rules here, it's killing me, that's why i always go outside, man it's so vexing when you have a pen and a very clean toilet and you can't do anything :scry i can't even TALK about the loud homos, the idiots, the foreigners, the fat people, everybody must respect each other here! WHAT THE FUCK?! if this was college..... :crying
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yonie you can play "the man who wears a facade/mask". they always fall for it. always.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
man it's so vexing when you have a pen and a very clean toilet and you can't do anything :scry
:spank

I can't believe you!

I dunno if it's just because I'm an arki graduate, but I really don't appreciate acts like that. tsk tsk.
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
ewan ko ba. Medyo magulo isip ko ngayon e. Di ko napansin na nagstart na pala tong page na to. >.<;

@sk: I thought you were refering to Bakumatsu at first. But I dunno, it seems like I can remember it but I can't remember its title. x__x
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
anong rpg yang nasa sig mo dar?
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@bbsai. Here's a link. 42 seconds into the clip. [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azqXygCzO8[/link]
i got it from a friend from WoW back when i still play. .....well fuck, i cant make links work

@daralik. np. one manga probably took it down for some reason. It was about a boy who is the sole survivor of an earthquake in western tokyo (or something) but it turns out that it wasnt an earthquake but someone with a human-forged sword going on a rampage.

speaking of RPG. nakita nyo na ba yung preview ng "rise of the Argonauts". pics look amazing, i like ancient greek settings.

@yonie. pen and a clean toilet? you know ive never seen a prank like that before. not even in my old HS where half the students are delingquents.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sk, you just cut and paste. No need for some stuff.

anyway I just wanna share that my dad thought up a devious plan, and I don't know if I should acknowledge it as brilliant, but well.. He told me he already bought me my plane ticket for Bukidnon for May 7, and that I should have everything done by then, I have no choice. So I scramble, etc. Then I find out from my sister that the flight is actually for May 11. He just wanted me to finish early is all.

WHAT?

Now I, expecting to be home in like, 7 hours, had packed all my clothes and sealed them away in the boxes ready for shipping, save for my jeans and one shirt that I would supposedly wear for the trip. Like, that's all I have.

:shakefist I'm quite relieved that I get to have another three days or something, since I haven't really finished packing up the big stuff and furniture. I just thought it was a very eeeeevil thing to do. Tch. :guns
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
okay lang yun bb, at least may natapos ka... diba?

@sharingan_kakashi
gamitin mo e wag [link]...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
:spank

I can't believe you!

I dunno if it's just because I'm an arki graduate, but I really don't appreciate acts like that. tsk tsk.
believe it! :ramen you know for me, it's almost on impulse, i must draw something on the walls or on the desks or the door... i miss the writings on the walls, and the replies to it, and the replies to the replies and the hehehe "caricatures"
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
so... meron tayong resident vandal dito...
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
@hunter: Well so far, Bleach text-based RPG pa lang ang active. Pero naghahanap kami ng mga ibang RP na pwede naming i-host sa site.

@yonie: lulz I used to do that in UST. Parang isang malaking comic strip ung nasa banyo nung fine arts dati. XD
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
yep. pero first sem and half ng second sem lang ako dun. D:
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
believe it! :ramen you know for me, it's almost on impulse, i must draw something on the walls or on the desks or the door... i miss the writings on the walls, and the replies to it, and the replies to the replies and the hehehe "caricatures"
Buti sana kung murals ginagawa mo. hmp.

Dati though, the UPFA had some frat wars (as I was informed) but they didn't beat each other up, they competed with "vandals". At first they did cool murals in restricted areas, and they became more public, defacing the mural in the shopping center, painted posts to look like pencils and cigarettes, they even reached Katipunan, one of the border towns of UP.

It was cool for a time, until they started on really vandalizing and forgetting aesthetics. tch. What a shame.

btw dar, I forget if you'd already mentioned what course you were taking?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
let me guess...

daradik said:
Parang isang malaking comic strip ung nasa banyo nung fine arts dati. XD
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@dar

you're from UST? When was that? nasa Beato na ba kayo nun or sa Eng'g building pa?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Buti sana kung murals ginagawa mo. hmp.
hm? didn't know you were one of those "prefect"-sy girls bb. so i guess you hate it too when i break the tiles, or smash the desks, or write on bulletin boards, or rip the paint off the walls (and initiate paintball fight!)... i miss college already! dont worry my queen, la salle is nothing but a moneymaking machine, even if i break all the tiles in the school they'd replace it the next morning :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
let me guess...
that doesn't answer anything for sure. Dar's still in school in the UK right? (did I get my facts straight? :shakefist) So what I'm asking is what he's taking now. :oh

hm? didn't know you were one of those "prefect"-sy girls bb. so i guess you hate it too when i break the tiles, or smash the desks, or write on bulletin boards, or rip the paint off the walls (and initiate paintball fight!)...
I'm not what you imagine, yonie. I just don't like vandalism because I appreciate the building, and know how much the stuff costs, and the effort it takes, blah blah blah. I used to do that too, back in high school, but when I started college, and probably Archi to be exact, I just stopped it.

Ripping paint off the walls, oh the horror! :scry
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
vandalism is a form of self-expression my queen, the freedom of mind when a vandal writes a genital in front of the basin, the unavoidable, imposing, and lasting presence it makes to the person, it's art.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yan ang mga la sallista... walang paki sa mundo...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top