- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
yep, same with hair....so we are technically running on shit...
Hello den!Hello there fellow pinoys![]()
love thyself, and me. 
ayw mo ng bebechan?
nga pala, curfew ang kuryente sa kanila ano? kaya offline siya...
hehe... pinapatay daw ang kuryente sa kanila...
first off, bebechan reminds me of Nodame Cantabile.curfew ba yun? kala ko pinapatay 2 hours per day
What's wrong with preying on pretty boys/girls?"she stalks the streets preying on unsuspecting prettyboys who have treats with them"

Prettyboys not pretty boys.What's wrong with preying on pretty boys/girls?![]()

btw the people i hang out with smoke around a pack a day, they're all older than me
I don't get it. >.>Prettyboys not pretty boys.
Before I read your "just kidding" I thought, really??WOW! NARUTO 400! this series is really great! so exciting! the plot twist! just kidding it reeks of fail
I kinda gave up on naruto, you know? Just let me know if naruto's hokage already (or kicking some sasuke ass) and I'll pick it up.