Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh cool, we have that too, we call förfestar "nakatumar na" which means "already drunk" and efterfestar "panghugas" which means "washing away". not quite the meaning but its in the action :D
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
i got great satisfactuon today by going into my local pub, wearing the uniform of the oub i work at, which just so happens tot be that pubs main rival.
then i got drunk. oh yeah.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:wtf awesome!

damn, you should get ya ass up here n do a pub round with me :beer
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wait until next summer and i'll join you Pirate!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i might be back by next summer or i might not who knows at the moment? noone! :kukuku
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Damn...after reading all this stuff, I realize that I haven't been out for nearly a month! I really want to go clubbing! :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
a month? whoa... OUT! DRINK! HAVE FUN!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm drinking more than Evil! Am i a bad kid or is she a very tidy adult? :P
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
she aint that much older than me really... and even i hav white weeks... well drink with me sometime and then i can judge you :rofl
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol yeah right like i'd do that. ;) But I'm not bad for my age i think lol xD I'm not sure about what scale my surroundings is in but I'm better than most 18yr olds muheha... not that it matters or anything tbh lol..... jeez it sounds like i'm braging.. and i hate people who do that... :o
CHANGE TOPIC PLEASE!
What about Carlsberg? Is it the best beer in the world?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Nah, too light and sweet.

I recommend everybody to get their hands on Mack, my local brewery, it makes excellent beer.

For more known beer, I've always liked Miller, as long as it's really cold.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lol yeah right like i'd do that. ;) But I'm not bad for my age i think lol xD I'm not sure about what scale my surroundings is in but I'm better than most 18yr olds muheha... not that it matters or anything tbh lol..... jeez it sounds like i'm braging.. and i hate people who do that... :o
CHANGE TOPIC PLEASE!
What about Carlsberg? Is it the best beer in the world?
well i know a few people that outdo me, alot too :nuts

how do you drink on a "night out"?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That depends on where i'm going and who i am with. :D
We'll take that after school lol


Weee dopuble post! Anyways, off to a awicked party, i'm underage and really sober lulz, the preparty kind of thing uhm yea was awesome n i'm sleeping at my gyrlz pla ce wii
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm drinking more than Evil! Am i a bad kid or is she a very tidy adult? :P
Bad, bad little kid!!! LOL Legal drinking age here in the States is 21...

My university is just one huge drinking/ partying school! :p

she aint that much older than me really... and even i hav white weeks... well drink with me sometime and then i can judge you :rofl
:amuse

I work a lot on the weekends, when most people are partying it up...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol my spelling yesterday. And fyi i got two hours of sleep. A f*cking horrible hungover and a loss of memory between 11pm and 1am. In other words.. it was brilliant!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol my spelling yesterday. And fyi i got two hours of sleep. A f*cking horrible hungover and a loss of memory between 11pm and 1am. In other words.. it was brilliant!
Hun, I have had many of those...

Did you wake up next to anyone? If you didn't, you're good!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I did lol, next to my best friend (female) but i cant remember that either. I dont complain tho (yet). I'm in one photo from the party and i look like i'm either a drug addict or... something like that.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I did lol, next to my best friend (female) but i cant remember that either. I dont complain tho (yet). I'm in one photo from the party and i look like i'm either a drug addict or... something like that.
I always manage to avoid cameras when I'm drunk...I don't want pics of me under the influence on MySpace...LOL

There are many though of my younger sister trashed beyond recognition...priceless!:amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
my best friend has pics of me when ive done some weird shit while drunk or just pics with me drunk and even a movie :nuts

@blai when will ya post some pics from ya parties?
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Man I woke up with a hangover today and I usually dont get hangovers, and I only drank beer last night, about 10. But I mixed it with a little(or a lot) smoke, hehe. I ending up falling asleep on a comfortable couch at my friend at midnight.


And I dont have work tomorrow so it looks like I will be drinking tonight
 
Last edited:
Top