All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
realy ?? thanks :D sorry my english
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will lol so hard in real life if anime cell-shading wins in the Advanced contest. :lmao
 
Last edited:

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Will update soon, thanks for your last continued patience, done with exams next tuesday. <3

Rika-chan says 'thank you'!

 
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Amateur : ABC
Advanced: Gintara

I think ABC is going to move to advanced no?
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Amateur : ABC
Advanced: Gintara

I think ABC is going to move to advanced no?
I thougth ABC was already in the advanced with that Hitman Reborn coloring.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No...he is still in Amateur....but he'll win this one.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah...I haven't won 3 amateurs yet, so I'm still in amateur. I still submit stuff in the advanced though. There's a list of my contest stats here at the bottom of my gallery thread post. It would be in my sig, but its too big for it. Speaking of which, I better go update it.
 
Last edited:

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I guess the fact you have the Reborn coloring in the Advanced Art Submissions Gallery titled "Holy crap it isn't Naruto?!" threw me off.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I can see how that would happen.
 

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I guess the fact you have the Reborn coloring in the Advanced Art Submissions Gallery titled "Holy crap it isn't Naruto?!" threw me off.
Now that you mention it... :lmao

Seriously, seeing the same panels of Naruto is getting boring.

*sigh* I submitted a crappy cell shade. I didn't have anything else to submit due to lack of time and motivation.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah...I'm just submitting my old stuff for the Amateur and sometimes the Advanced contests. The Reborn coloring I have for the Advanced is actually pretty old. :lmao

Yep, almost 5 months old. :lmao
 

KALiZU

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
452
Reaction score
163
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Damn, I miss being Amateur. :/ A lot of guys are just too good in the Advanced category. D:
 

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
what it is necessary to do in order to stay MH artist
 

KALiZU

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
452
Reaction score
163
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I think you need to have a gallery, but you have one now.. who did you PM for the gallery?
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm...that DGM coloring for the Amateur is awesome. Great job to whoever did that one. I'll probably bow out of this weeks because of that one since my old colorings that I have for the amateur aren't as good as that one.

Ziaja, I don't know how you could of made a thread in that subforum without being allowed to do so, so I can't say anything about your situation.
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Seriously, seeing the same panels of Naruto is getting boring.
Amen to that...Plus people that go vote, only go vote for mangas they know...not for the quality of work, which is a killer.

I have yet to have one win...:crying
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, if you want to win so badly, then why not just color one of those mangas? I agree with you that people don't actually vote for the quality of the work sometimes though.
 

KALiZU

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
452
Reaction score
163
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I agree with you that people don't actually vote for the quality of the work sometimes though.
I agree too. xP
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, if you want to win so badly, then why not just color one of those mangas? I agree with you that people don't actually vote for the quality of the work sometimes though.
Nah, I ain't selling my soul to the demon-fox!!!

I'll keep doing these weird and bizarre mangas!
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hahaha, go for it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top