Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's St. Arles curch, i'm 99% sure. This comic has used a number of french names so far.

Well, now I'm kicking myself for not reading this thread seeing that there was a script posted like two days early?

Please, somebody PM me if you get more (note: complete) scripts...i would have much rather gotten DA done as soon as possible.
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, now I'm kicking myself for not reading this thread seeing that there was a script posted like two days early?

Please, somebody PM me if you get more (note: complete) scripts...i would have much rather gotten DA done as soon as possible.
The one this week wasn't a complete script either :\

Nvm, I guess it was ^^
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
It's St. Arles curch, i'm 99% sure. This comic has used a number of french names so far.

Well, now I'm kicking myself for not reading this thread seeing that there was a script posted like two days early?

Please, somebody PM me if you get more (note: complete) scripts...i would have much rather gotten DA done as soon as possible.
Well I always Check this topic because I love this manga and also because I have to check things don't get out of hand

but if scripts come out I'll try to remember and send them to you
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Well, now I'm kicking myself for not reading this thread seeing that there was a script posted like two days early?

Please, somebody PM me if you get more (note: complete) scripts...i would have much rather gotten DA done as soon as possible.
So it's OK to PM you when the script is released here? Because I don't want to be like the 46th "DA script's out!!" spam in your pm box.:tem

you could always subscribe to this thread like I do. I couldn't tell you how, though, because one day I just started getting emails whenever someone posts here, and I can't figure out for the life of me how that happened or how to unsubscribe:XD it's a good thing I like this series:3

back to the topic... I didn't think it was strange that the kids went to the church to borrow the guardian; I did find it strange that the church only had ONE guardian, since the Sisters know that they are being hunted by the Gazelle. No matter how well hidden the church was, that seemed like an awfully convenient big plot hole.
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Click on the Thread Tools near the top of the thread to subscribe. I have it set to automatically subscribe to any thread I post in though ^^

Anyway, Kiri did say he lived there his entire life but had no idea it was there :\
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This manga has so much potential. It's so hard to see where it will go. It clearly hasn't taken off yet. I am exciting to see where it can go in ten more chapters. That's about how long it took Psyren to get awesome.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Spoilers
馬車に乗ってデオドラドに着いたキリ一行
スイは協会に支給されたエルーのお金を盗んで居なくなってしまいます

そんなスイを放っておいて2人はファランを探し
キリの知り合いの占い師の所へ行って聞いてみると、
ファランはまだ若いが有名で高名な武術家とのこと
そのファランは定食屋にいるようで、2人は定食屋に向かいます

一方、定食屋では店員も怖がって注文を取りにいけないようなオーラを出す男が

ファラン「「お子様ランチ」をくれ
    …旗をつけるのを忘れずにな」

今回はそんなに内容もないんで詳細はやめときますw
祭りの準備は実は一月後のリハーサルの為で、本祭は半年後らしいです

 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
New characters? always cool to see them and know more about them. And again: the character design is great

thanks a lot rhaps, love u :D
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
awesome!

short-haired girl is very cuteeee! (it's my type) and fallan is sexy o_o.. his hair style was teh first time I've seen like that O_o
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Okay, many new characters next week. What's with the blindfolded girl I wonder...
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A fortune teller? Interesting. I'm guessing that's the blindfolded girl.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
A fortune teller? Interesting. I'm guessing that's the blindfolded girl.
fortuneteller sounds interesting. is there anyhting you can make up from the spoiler about the other characters?
 

caesarpk

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
247
Gender
Male
Country
United States
「「お子様ランチ」をくれ
LOL! WHy is he saying that >_<
.....and Sui stole Elle's money?
That darkness in the window looks suspicious, though...
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
fortuneteller sounds interesting. is there anyhting you can make up from the spoiler about the other characters?
I think the fortune teller is an aquaintance of Kiri. They tell him and El to go to a set-lunch place, and that's where they run into the guy they're looking for intimidating the shop-person.

He orders the kiddie lunch ^^
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like X-Bangs dude. He's cool. =P
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So it's OK to PM you when the script is released here? Because I don't want to be like the 46th "DA script's out!!" spam in your pm box.:tem

you could always subscribe to this thread like I do. I couldn't tell you how, though, because one day I just started getting emails whenever someone posts here, and I can't figure out for the life of me how that happened or how to unsubscribe:XD it's a good thing I like this series:3
yeah, i kinda figured that, so i opted for the pm thing. I was thinking if I got a pm i would post here and say i saw it so plz don't pm, since likely people will have read this thread first before sending a msg.

So...no script yet? or was that only a one time thing?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorry, the spoiler guy has not posted the script so far; I will post it if I find any.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
The clothes, el was wearing in the carriage were imo nicer and more stylish. Anyway some new characters have been introduced but this is a chapter which you have to read scan to make some things up.

Hmmm, and those eyes in the dark: my guess, it's just Sui
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Interesting that Troi can be transmitted even through hair O_o
 

Doc Astaroth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chapter 12 is out...

Sui is great, the two new girls are cute, but...

Fallan has me :pwned

Every character in this manga is like :headbang

I think, we will see some great battles!
 
Top