Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol. any advice is always appreciated. :hug it's true that meeting new people is fun. :amuse I just don't wanna have a dorm-mate. >_>
yep, bb's right. you should absolutely live in a dorm for at least your first year. it makes a huge difference in meeting people and it can be really fun. why not just try for a single room if you're worried about having a bad roomie? ;)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not surprised; it's so polluted with alcohol that there's probably no more plasma or platelets left :notrust
Was just about to say : D Haha
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'll most probably go to UCSD though, since I know some people that live there. I'll probably stay with them :p I don't wanna stay in a dorm :( (Unless it's a good dorm! :wtf)
definitely live in the dorm at least your first year. that's a great place to make friends (i made a majority of my friends that way) and find a support system. plus it helps you get involved.

i miss college...
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I ate a bunch a buffalo wings last night and my stomach is aching soo much this morning. I need some Pepto
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
mmm, I had buffalo wings at lunch today. yuuuuuum.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Never had them :O I don't even know if they sell those around here; I'll have to look :3 I love pretzels~
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Never had them :O I don't even know if they sell those around here; I'll have to look :3 I love pretzels~
I personally dont like pretzels. What makes them so good? Maybe I'm not eating them the right way...

definitely live in the dorm at least your first year. that's a great place to make friends (i made a majority of my friends that way) and find a support system. plus it helps you get involved.

i miss college...
^QFT
 

Luca Breeze

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I personally dont like pretzels. What makes them so good? Maybe I'm not eating them the right way...
Well, pretzelology isn't exactly easy. I prefer warm, soft pretzels with cheese sauce to any pretzel, any day, but I don't get those very often where I live. I think it's just that they're a good snack to have around, because they're just filling enough to hold you over for a few hours until you can get home from work. That, and pretzel sticks are easy to smuggle in your pocket and cram in your mouth when your boss isn't looking. As you can probably tell, I know from personal experience, :p.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wah its the zwivivivixixwvix! :nuts

damn, it feel like the world has ended, in my head, this headache sucks, i need rum
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, pretzelology isn't exactly easy. I prefer warm, soft pretzels with cheese sauce to any pretzel, any day, but I don't get those very often where I live. I think it's just that they're a good snack to have around, because they're just filling enough to hold you over for a few hours until you can get home from work. That, and pretzel sticks are easy to smuggle in your pocket and cram in your mouth when your boss isn't looking. As you can probably tell, I know from personal experience, :p.
soft pretzels with cheese are yummy. some people like them with mustard, but i'm not a huge fan. mustard is just ok (now honey mustard on the other hand... :luv). as far as regular pretzels, plain is fine but i also i like to eat them with peanut butter. my old roommate used to do it sometimes so i thought i'd give it a try. it's really good ^^

i also love sandwiches on pretzel buns, especially burgers from a certain bar here in chicago. one of my friends and i are so in love with them.

i can't believe i have so much to say about pretzels, lol -_-;
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I'm actually fond of those Snyder Pretzel Bits with the buffalo seasoning on them.
Ive had those, they are good but nothing beats pretzels with peanut butter:p, with milk. I think im gonna have some now
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
mmm, I had buffalo wings at lunch today. yuuuuuum.
i want buffalo wings! :o
but today i had the biggest bestest breakfast ever, so im good to not having them, i guess... (heck, i havnt eaten it in almost 7 hours, and im still not hungry XD)
Ive had those, they are good but nothing beats pretzels with peanut butter:p, with milk. I think im gonna have some now
that sounds... interesting... i might have to try that next time i have a pretezel.... but pretzels with ranch is my usual thing. actually, anything with ranch is my usual thing...

i start the actual school stuff tomorrow :darn i don't think i've ever been so nervous about starting school before... but that's 'cuz if i get below a 2.5 gpa, or dont do my homework, or break a rule, miss more than 5 days in the next 3 months, or w/e, i get kicked out of the program. having to salute every 5 seconds is gunna suck, too. (officers have to be trained in our field, so there are a lot of officers here)

*sighs* so how're y'all doin'? enjoying summer vacation?
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ its a 107 degrees in southern California right now. Its so hot I dont even want to leave my house. I think this summer I will be indoors most of the time, I'm gonna watch a lot of movies this summer
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I personally dont like pretzels. What makes them so good? Maybe I'm not eating them the right way...



^QFT
I eat them with homemade dip =D

And igotthegoods: I LOVE soft pretzels with cheese! Some places around here that do them don't actually offer cheese sometimes :< Makes me sad.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh wait, i actually have more to say about pretzels :rofl

how could i forget kim and scott's pretzels? i'm partial to the grilled cheese myself :drool
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
mmm, those look good *drools* Now I'm hungry >.>
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm back! I'm back!

Did y'all miss me?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
crap, my coughing is back and my head hurts, wtf, if this goes on i will have been sick for 2 months in a row ffs...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top