Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hmm. Good point. But I think it's the same for both parties. It just has to be handled very carefully after the alcohol's been washed away :XD

Not like I'm an expert or anything :o Those stuff Nami-san mentioned... they only happened once. Each. :darn
Well how would you feel if you went to a party or wherever, had your share of drinks, then found some hot guy, yatta yatta yatta, and then woke up to him the next day? Would you be freaked out or would you remember that you wanted whatever happened and that it was alright?

Some people claim they dont remember anything when theyre drunk but sometimes I find that hard to believe but then again its not like Im about to test those waters.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
was it a good kiss?
Alright maybe I kissed random ppl on two different occasions. >.> The first one was with my next door neighbor (whose looks were average, btw, not my type). It just got to the point where we teased him that he was gay and he denied it and I said "prove it!" and we kissed. :sweatdrop

The 2nd incident was with two of my exes, who brought me to a drinking session. (Could you imagine how awkward it was to be introduced as an ex to both? :faint) When we got pretty drunk one kissed me, and when I complained to the other guy, he kissed me as well. :s What the hell.

The other incident Nami-san mentioned was me dancing on the table. It was even caught on video. :redface

and wut'd you sing?
There's this drinking place with a few hundred tables and a lot of stalls catering to it around, and where gigs would be performed on stage from time to time. One time after a gig, and the place had quieted down, I was drunk and stood up and sang the national anthem :rofl And the people applauded. I dunno if it was just to humor me though. :darn

my first time was with a drunk girl. And no I didnt take advantage, I was even more wasted than her so she took advantage of me.
Wasn't that hard for her though? if you were wasted? nvm. :shifty

Well how would you feel if you went to a party or wherever, had your share of drinks, then found some hot guy, yatta yatta yatta, and then woke up to him the next day? Would you be freaked out or would you remember that you wanted whatever happened and that it was alright?
I think it would only be alright if the guy was my boyfriend.. otherwise, hell no.

Some people claim they dont remember anything when theyre drunk but sometimes I find that hard to believe but then again its not like Im about to test those waters.
Oh but it does happen. There are just things you can't account for. You can remember, piece by piece. Sometimes it's scary though. Like my friend who ended up topless in the morning, and she couldn't account for 4 hours of her night... :s Blacking out really happens. After all, alcohol fucks up the brain.
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh but it does happen. There are just things you can't account for. You can remember, piece by piece. Sometimes it's scary though. Like my friend who ended up topless in the morning, and she couldn't account for 4 hours of her night... :s Blacking out really happens. After all, alcohol fucks up the brain.
yeah, at first I was skeptical about that myself, but then, I have sort of an alzheimers sometimes...I forget tiny details on a regular basis, and it happens when I'm sober (not that I drink much).

so if a sober person can forget stuff easily, it's not hard to imagine it would happen also to a drunk person whose brains are messed up.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hi guys! wassup? :nod anything new with the HO thread? :XD haven't been here in a long time.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey lil! Same old same old, I guess... >.> We're down at the HO thread...



:rofl
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think it would only be alright if the guy was my boyfriend.. otherwise, hell no.
But then what if you remembered the entire night? Would you be regretful in the morning or fine with things?

Oh but it does happen. There are just things you can't account for. You can remember, piece by piece. Sometimes it's scary though. Like my friend who ended up topless in the morning, and she couldn't account for 4 hours of her night... :s Blacking out really happens. After all, alcohol fucks up the brain.
Hmm. I guess Ive never gotten that drunk. Then I again I dont think Id want to lol I want to be able to remember and enjoy my drunkness and know why Id be topless the next morning!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But then what if you remembered the entire night? Would you be regretful in the morning or fine with things?
Well. That all depends on how the "night" went then, right? -_-;
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I hate work, time goes by soo slowly. And its soo damn hot outside, its around 90 degrees in southern Cali
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
^ I cant stand rum. You drink it straight too right.:s

what happento the Re: Naruto Convo: It's war, run to the hills! ;_ thread. I know it got closed but why?
yeah, i can drink rum like other people drink coffee, not as often but just as easy :D


goddamn it, ofc they fucking lost, damn i had money on that game ffs... damn...
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright maybe I kissed random ppl on two different occasions. >.> The first one was with my next door neighbor (whose looks were average, btw, not my type). It just got to the point where we teased him that he was gay and he denied it and I said "prove it!" and we kissed. :sweatdrop

The 2nd incident was with two of my exes, who brought me to a drinking session. (Could you imagine how awkward it was to be introduced as an ex to both? :faint) When we got pretty drunk one kissed me, and when I complained to the other guy, he kissed me as well. :s What the hell.
*sighs* bb-chan just goes around kissing a bunch of guys i guess...
j/k, of coarse, :p

hi guys! wassup? :nod anything new with the HO thread? :XD haven't been here in a long time.
hey lilly! *waves* remember me?
Hey lil! Same old same old, I guess... >.> We're down at the HO thread...
:rofl
i'm gunna have to start calling everyone who posts in here my HOs now -_-;
:p


oh, wanna now something randomly funny? all my friends here made up nicknames for each other. guess wut mine is? rabbit. XD im not sure they will actaully follow up with that, though. i think they'll just call me by my last name like usual. only some of the other nicknames are sticking.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
yeah, i can drink rum like other people drink coffee, not as often but just as easy :D
<hr noshade size="1">
goddamn it, ofc they fucking lost, damn i had money on that game ffs... damn...
whats ofc?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey lilly! *waves* remember me?
:hug of course! lol

oh, wanna now something randomly funny? all my friends here made up nicknames for each other. guess wut mine is? rabbit. XD im not sure they will actaully follow up with that, though. i think they'll just call me by my last name like usual. only some of the other nicknames are sticking.
lol wasn't that sakura-hime's nickname to you before? 'rabbit' o

Hey lil! Same old same old, I guess... >.> We're down at the HO thread...

:rofl
lol. i noticed. :XD you guys should be on v.12 by now. :XD


oh, :confetti I just downloaded firefox 3 too. it's a bit faster I think. so far not any major difference with v2. does anyone use firefox here?


and oh yes! i'm entering college :p :confetti, finally!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, sakura's nickname for me was bunny, and it came from rabbit, which was a much older nickname of mine. i have no idea why the guys here decided i should be rabbit, though, which is why i think it's funny.

so wut college are you going to? is it here in america, or in the phil?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
It's destiny rabb, destiny!!!! :XD

college :p I'll be going to the philippines for 1 year
i want to spend 1 more year with my dad's family before going off to college:crying
then I'm thinking of going to college somewhere here, in the US, or singapore... depends which colleges I can get into.


I want to go to UCLA, UCSD, or University of Chicago though. :p I'm aiming for those.... :XD *sounds though :scry*

how bout you? still on the military? or was it navy?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I want to go to UCLA, UCSD, or University of Chicago though. :p I'm aiming for those.... :XD *sounds though :scry*
:O I'm sure you'll get in fine xD If you ever need help with applications or anything, feel free to ask me :3 I remember filling those things out almost 2 years ago. :x Not my favorite thing to do.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Yo wassup everyone!!! haven't been here for quite some time.... :XD
anyway, I'm still looking for a job.... been trying for 2 months now without any success... :scry
Well, maybe I'm being too picky about what job to apply for.... or maybe it is just that i have no luck....
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
It's destiny rabb, destiny!!!! :XD

college :p I'll be going to the philippines for 1 year
i want to spend 1 more year with my dad's family before going off to college:crying
then I'm thinking of going to college somewhere here, in the US, or singapore... depends which colleges I can get into.


I want to go to UCLA, UCSD, or University of Chicago though. :p I'm aiming for those.... :XD *sounds though :scry*

how bout you? still on the military? or was it navy?
I live right next to Ucla and UCSD, closer to Ucla. If want to party and have fun while going to school then go to UCSD but if you dont care about that then go to UCLA, its cool there but not like UCSD. And if you go to Chicago then you better root for the BULLS
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I want to go to UCLA, UCSD, or University of Chicago though. :p I'm aiming for those.... :XD *sounds though :scry*
come to chicago! :whoo *is a bit biased* :XD

i'm sure you'll be fine applying to college. don't worry. ^^ do you know what you want to study yet? it's not a big deal if you don't know. most people i know that went in knowing exactly what they wanted to do ended up changing their major at least once. i started as an undecided and i was fine. actually, i think it was better for me since i could test the waters and figure out what i liked best before committing to a major.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top