Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i knwo si shouldn't be making a mess round her at MH.. NUIT BNTthen it's like I'm having so mujch fnu iand i't sbeen a long itm eisn eI'v ebeen drunk abourn di her at MH... oho :shakesthfinsdm,t
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
HOO-YA beach. i'm down in SC right now, with three beaches within my limit for liberty XD i'm not sure when i'll actually make it down to one, but the fact that we have three close by is cool XD and we have a forth beach just outside our 50-mile limit that is reputed as a spring break beach. definitely going there ASAP. impress them with my dress whites, talk to them for a while, change, go swimming, easy day ("every day").

i just lost most of my belly XD good thing too; PT this morning sucked! 3 mile run, after close to 100 push-ups and 100 diamond push-ups, 100 crutches, god only knows how many jumping jacks... x.x it sucked. then we had to do "hello dolly!"s x.x;;; on your two pack (butt) feet together in the air, then 6 inches above the ground (one) spread out (two) back together (three) then back up (four/count) we did, lets see.... 120 of those after running. in this heat and humidity, it sucks. oh, and we did all of this out, on the soccer field. the white shirt i was wearing, and had just washed the night before (we do all our own laundry, of coarse) was more brown than anything. ;-; have to wash it again soon.
"it in my room"? :blink huh? OH! computer.... no. i dont actually have one. the one i used to have i had borrowed, and the one i used to have (the really old one that kept crashing) is being used by my 6 year old niece. the computer i was on yesterday was in cap't.... someone or others' dive. (a bar with pool tables, and 3 PCs w/ internet). right now im in the game room. we've got soccer on the big screen, free computers and net, 360s and PS3s, a few arcade games (HOO-YA DDR) air hockey, ping-pong, pool tables, billards, and vending machines. also got PS 2s and a 64 that can be checked out. i'm liking this room XD



AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

dont spam :oh
Damn tthats a crazy workout, you play soccer or what


i knwo si shouldn't be making a mess round her at MH.. NUIT BNTthen it's like I'm having so mujch fnu iand i't sbeen a long itm eisn eI'v ebeen drunk abourn di her at MH... oho :shakesthfinsdm,t
take it easy, it sounds like ur falling off ur chair as ur typing LOL
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i knwo si shouldn't be making a mess round her at MH.. NUIT BNTthen it's like I'm having so mujch fnu iand i't sbeen a long itm eisn eI'v ebeen drunk abourn di her at MH... oho :shakesthfinsdm,t
awesome, just awesome :wtf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

dont spam :oh
/sigh, nub that's my way of saying "Hi I've been away for 2weeks but now i am back, how've you all been and what've i missed?" "ps. Minime, misses his master. ds."

Weren't that obvious?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah you should do it more often, mh hasnt had alot of drunken incidents lately :smile-big
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
There are just times in your life when you say "I think I should stop this" then the next text message comes up asking you to join them with their tequila... life.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
rabb said:
lol, in title only. it's just my rank for the next few months. once i finish "a" school, i'll be promoted to petty officer third class, and my title will change to MM3 (machinist mate). the reason i'm called fireman now is because MMs preform maintenence to the ship, and anyone who does that gets the red strips of a fireman (only DCs, damage controlmen fight fires. under normal curcumstances, anyways. there was a freak accident aboard a carrier during the vietnam war in which a secondary explosion from a fire wipped out the both FC teams.)
Rabb!! :glomp
You look so different in the uniform! I just saw it. hahaha...just don't volunteer yourself for anything dangerous.

rabb said:
wtf happened to you guys? and where is everyone? only three pages in four days? thats not like you guys...
And i just noticed that you wrote much much lesser than before too! You used to write pagesssssssss :amuse


baby said:
There are just times in your life when you say "I think I should stop this" then the next text message comes up asking you to join them with their tequila... life.
Just drink, get silly, be merry and laugh over the silly incidents that u do whil you're drunk. So...did you kiss a stranger or dance on a table? Hee
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
:redface

I should stop doing this... >.> This is not the first time it's happened here. sighs.
nah, keep it up. Its pretty funny to read
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow...rabb's here. How nostalgic. :XD

So...is it true what they say about the army...the "dropping soap" situation is widespread? :oh
yes, rabb is here, and speaking in the third person, too. but rabb has only met like two army people, so rabb doesnt know about the dropping the soap thing. there seems to be a few gay/bi guys in the navy, but it's like they say, "don't ask, don't tell." then there is the lesser known other half of that "... but if we catch you being gay, your ass is grass"

rabb used to wonder why navy men were reputed for being the gay ones and the womanizers, but then rabb found out some of the rules at RTC, like "you must stay at least 6 feet behind female recruits, but we had to be "heel to toe" (read: crotch to butt) with other male recruits. see, thats wut it is, we aint gay, but our rules make us appear gay. not that there is anything wrong with that.

and that's wut they are refered to as, too. female recruit. anything else would leave the navy open to legal action or something. they can call the male recruits wutever they want, but its always "hey, female recruit!" with the women. dont get me wrong, im not complaining abouyt it; i'm a big boy i can take them calling me names, but it was weird too hear the women called that all the time.
i knwo si shouldn't be making a mess round her at MH.. NUIT BNTthen it's like I'm having so mujch fnu iand i't sbeen a long itm eisn eI'v ebeen drunk abourn di her at MH... oho :shakesthfinsdm,t
ROFL! i have never seen a drunk bb-chan before! it just makes her more kawaii! :squish she is, of coarse, still perfect in every way, though :p
Damn tthats a crazy workout, you play soccer or what
i'd like too, but most of my friends aren't soccer player, and it is kinda hard to play by yourself. i might be able to get a small game going eventually.... but it's made even harder since we are all still in indoc. if the flag is any color besides green, we can't pt, which includes all sports. since it is so hot and so humid, it is dangerous for us to pt before our bodies are used to the heat.
awesome, just awesome :wtf
agreed :wtf
/sigh, nub that's my way of saying "Hi I've been away for 2weeks but now i am back, how've you all been and what've i missed?" "ps. Minime, misses his master. ds."

Weren't that obvious?
nub? /me blows blai to kingdom come with BFG 2000
and now that im in the navy, i actually carry a card with me saying that i am permitted to use deadly force XD life is good.
:redface

I should stop doing this... >.> This is not the first time it's happened here. sighs.
no you shouldnt! it was funny as hell!
Rabb!! :glomp
You look so different in the uniform! I just saw it. hahaha...just don't volunteer yourself for anything dangerous.



And i just noticed that you wrote much much lesser than before too! You used to write pagesssssssss :amuse




Just drink, get silly, be merry and laugh over the silly incidents that u do whil you're drunk. So...did you kiss a stranger or dance on a table? Hee
its the pertually 100 year old nami! yay!

oh, im stuck stateside for the next year and a half, so dont worry about me being in danger. of coarse, i am going to be spliting atoms for that year and a half here, so feel free to worry about me :p *sing-songly* we are the nukes.... we split atoms with our bare hands... best and brightest in the land.... we've got our own garage band.... [/song] that last part might not be true...
>_>;
<_<;
^^;

so who's this that gets drunk and kisses strangers? bb-chan, or you? i might have to come visit you guys and take ya for drinks next month :P *turns 21 on the first*

my posts got smaller? :blink fer real?

my mini blogs bring all the girls to the yard and there like ":fangirl IT'S RABB!!!!"

sorry, in a singing mood today :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Just drink, get silly, be merry and laugh over the silly incidents that u do whil you're drunk. So...did you kiss a stranger or dance on a table? Hee
I can't believe you remember those incidents Nami-san! I don't recall ever sharing them... :redface

so who's this that gets drunk and kisses strangers? bb-chan, or you? i might have to come visit you guys and take ya for drinks next month :P *turns 21 on the first*
Woah I keep forgetting you're younger than me! :darn I hope I can remember that date... I keep forgetting ages and birthdays :shakefist

I swear when I get drunk I need to steer clear from hotties. Or else... >.>
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Baboysai, you drink and kiss strangers, we need to drink together, and I am not younger than u
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think that most people that drink like to make out with random strangers...

I just don't want to wake up next to one the next morning...
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think its actually worse for us guys, cuz if things progess, we have to start wondering if the girl thought it was mutually legal -_-' Not that Ive ever personally hooked up with an intoxicated/influenced girl..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I think its actually worse for us guys, cuz if things progess, we have to start wondering if the girl thought it was mutually legal -_-' Not that Ive ever personally hooked up with an intoxicated/influenced girl..
Hmm. Good point. But I think it's the same for both parties. It just has to be handled very carefully after the alcohol's been washed away :XD

Not like I'm an expert or anything :o Those stuff Nami-san mentioned... they only happened once. Each. :darn
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Woah I keep forgetting you're younger than me! :darn I hope I can remember that date... I keep forgetting ages and birthdays :shakefist

I swear when I get drunk I need to steer clear from hotties. Or else... >.>
im only a few months younger than you x.x you make it sound like it's years.
Hmm. Good point. But I think it's the same for both parties. It just has to be handled very carefully after the alcohol's been washed away :XD

Not like I'm an expert or anything :o Those stuff Nami-san mentioned... they only happened once. Each. :darn
was it a good kiss? and wut'd you sing?
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
my first time was with a drunk girl. And no I didnt take advantage, I was even more wasted than her so she took advantage of me.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE GOTS RUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!

I'm gon' get shitfaced this friday :kukuku
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ I cant stand rum. You drink it straight too right.:s

what happento the Re: Naruto Convo: It's war, run to the hills! ;_ thread. I know it got closed but why?
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
what happento the Re: Naruto Convo: It's war, run to the hills! ;_ thread. I know it got closed but why?
Usually they give a reason than they closed it,
a reason would help , i need a sense of closure(although i probably already know reasons why)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top