Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

Final Match: Germany vs. Spain

  • Germany

    Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Spain

    Votes: 8 44.4%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
spain :confetti olé :confetti spain :confetti

[koen] Oh and I changed the poll of course [/koen]
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
I was hoping that russia would over turn the first match result, hope villa recovers soon and cesc should start in the final.
 

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
A great football demonstration from Spain, now they're just one step away from the title. Not. Since this is Spain we're talking about, they're probably going to lose on the final.
 

nahkampfbiber

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
195
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Congratulations to Spain! Very impressive second half.

I'm anticipating the final. Germany-Spain... That match will go into history.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Nice, Spain won. So I might wake up for the Finals, we will see. Go Spain or Germany, I dont really care who wins
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I knew it. And I didnt even need to watch the game, all it took was one peek at 82 minutes and the score said it all.
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i wanted to vote but it says i already gave a vote..does it because i voted prteviously in this thread for another topic??
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
i wanted to vote but it says i already gave a vote..does it because i voted prteviously in this thread for another topic??
It's fixed :)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Nya, I guess I would not be too sad if Spain wins the EM. They deserve it. Of course I would be happy if we won the EM but I have to admit that Spain is better. Moreover, Germany has just cute players like Lahm and well, Spain has the sexy goalkeeper and amazingly cute and sexy David Villa. A pity that he had to leave so early in the last match.

I think Spain will win but I hope German will win. >_<
At least I would not be as said if Spain wins as if Russia does. Luckily they can't anymore. XD
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I finally picked a winner. I'm going with Germany.
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
nice, spain won(like that wasn't expected).So the final is going to be Germany vs. Spain. I'm picking Spain to win.
 

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
I wasn't sure before, but now it's certain. Spain will lose. There's already a triumphalist attitude in the spanish media, the players, the coach and the fans. This has happened several times before, but it looks like they'll never learn.
 

Bogusz

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ach, in germany it's the same, i think it's normal
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
nice, spain won(like that wasn't expected).So the final is going to be Germany vs. Spain. I'm picking Spain to win.
you know I've noticed that me and u have picked a different team to win in every game this Euro. Im going with Germany ur going with Spain.


I wasn't sure before, but now it's certain. Spain will lose. There's already a triumphalist attitude in the spanish media, the players, the coach and the fans. This has happened several times before, but it looks like they'll never learn.
if ur country went to any kind of championship, of course the whole country will go nuts. Especially the media. Only in the U.S. there wouldnt that big of a celebrtion cause no one cares about american soccer here
 
Last edited:

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
It's normal in the media and the fans, but the coach saying that he's sure they'll win before the match it's not a good sign, at least for me. Maybe it's that I'm not used to coaches saying those kind of things in Argentina.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Ohh I didnt know he said that. If he said that then he must be a hotshot. He probably keeps jinxing himself. Sometimes they are right though. In the NBA and NFL, players call out games like crazy, they always garentee a vitory.
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Micheal Ballack is doubtful for the game That not a good sign for Germany
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, the coach has his doubts, too. He said that Spain is definitely the fav in the next and final match but they did not own the role of the favorite when they had to play against Portugal, either.
So, everything is possible. They won't underestimate Spain, definitely not.
 

rakkynon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I really wanted Russians to play football. They seemed to have fun playing the game. I mean when i watch their match, i see a young, yet unexperienced Brazilians. Of course this goes for the Spanishs too.

Lets hope this final match will be a real match, like Turkey vs Germany(this was my favourite, not to mention i'm Turkish; but it was really an exciting match i think) or Russia vs Holland.
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
if spain uses the 'croatia-tactic' (like turkey did too), spain will win.
if they use any other tactic (like portugal did), germany will win.

easy as that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top