Discussion The 11 Supernovae

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: The 11 Supernovas

Well I'll have a shot at guessing as well:

Eustass "Captain" Kidd - Magnetic paramecia DF

"Mystery Monk" Urouge - No DF power, just really buff

"Magician" Basil Hawkins - Well he seems to have a voodoo based DF power, but not sure what it'd be called, so I'm hoping he doesn't have a DF power, and his voodoo abilities are just techniques from North Blue

Hes probably a swordsman as well, seeing how he carries a sword with him

"Red Flag" X. Drake - No DF power, fights with mace and sword

"Dark Doctor" Trafalgar Law - Probably no DF power, I think his ability comes from his DF powered sword

"Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo - Probably a sound-based DF, although we don't know enough about him atm

"Massacre Man" Killer - No DF power

"Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney - Age Age paramecia fruit

Capone "Gang" Bege - Castle Castle paramecia fruit, able to turn things larger or smaller within a certain radius of his body, and can fit objects into his body

Kizaru - He seems to have a light based or speed based fruit, although I think either is pretty lame, especially the speed based fruit, considering how we already have speed based fighters like KUma who can move at the speed of light, and both Lucci and Luffy can move pretty fast without any DF to power them up. So I'm just gonna guess that he doesn't have any fruit, and his abilities are based upon Rokushiki. He might be the master of Rokushiki, and taught Lucci n Co. I mean, his 'beam' thing may just be an advanced version of Rankyaku. It'd be nice to see a strong fighter without a DF.
Interesting assessment. It is possible that Law's DF power is actually within his sword, but I think that it is probably within himself. It seems that he is causing the "room" to appear with his hand and using the sword as ancillary action.

I agree with your assessments on Kidd, Killer, Drake, Bonney, Apoo, and (to some degree) Capone. I don't think Capone can turn things bigger or smaller at will within a certain radius but perhaps just smaller to a certain size and the return them to their normal size outside of that radius.

Urouge might not have a DF power, but his massive increase in size suggests that it may be some sort of DF ability. It just does not seem like growing that large does not seem like a normal feat. It would not be an extremely showy DF power, but it does seem like a definite paramecia ability.

Hawkins definitely has a DF power. There was hope for his abilities being non-DF-based before chapter 508, but now that we have seen his powers in action we know that it must be DF-based. He has things coming out of his body: the tentacle things holding up his cards and the voodoo-like dolls. He has probably the most loosely defined DF fruit, since most DF powers do one specific thing instead of performing actions that fulfill a general category of things. As such, it is entirely possible that he has even more magic-themed powers from his DF, although I think that, if he has more powers, they will involve something growing out of his body or connecting to his body in some way, as that has been the common thing in each example of his power thus far.

You are not allowed to just re-post your posts in multiple threads. You posted this exact same post in the chapter discussion thread. It is in one place already for people ot view, and it does not need to be elsewhere. Since you are seemingly a new user, this post will be allowed to remain, but in the future, try not to do this, as your redundant posts will be deleted. One obvious thing that shows that this post is out of place here is your analysis on Kizaru, who is not a supernova and thus is off-topic in this thread.


http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-508/page013.html
Just a question: am i the only one who thinks that the right hand of Drake(the one with which he hits Kuma) is a hoof(which would imply that he is a zoan DF user? Or is it that i am imagining it?
I think he is just wearing dark gloves. :hbunny
 
Last edited:

3 Days Grace

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The 11 Supernovas

i want one of the SUper Novas to have a Zoan atleast it seems there all paramecia... and il stick to my Urouge is just strong from Monk training and doesnt need a DF theory :D
 

ZeroChrome

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
576
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: The 11 Supernovas

i want one of the SUper Novas to have a Zoan atleast it seems there all paramecia...


hmm, u know what? the first thing I think of after reading this is something really funny and stupid. What if, Apoo has a Zoan DF, namely a

praying mantis?
with his hands and all.. WTF!! :blink :spank :faint but that doesn't explain the sounds. duhh!! watever, we've yet to see an insect DF. would be good if there is one
 

3 Days Grace

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The 11 Supernovas

well if i were to look at him he resembles a monkey to me :P... like those singing ape brothers on mock town except its their older brother :P haha
 

kaizokumarcee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The 11 Supernovas

Just an update on my Supernova prediction (well most are not predictions anymore coz it's been revealed already)

Here's my predictions before

But that's way before and doesn't have too much in it.

Well heres my new ones.

Capone "Gang" Bege 138,000,000
-- Portal Portal/Way Way fruit. Pretty much like Door Door Fruit. Except he makes things from somewhere else come out of his body.
-- I still think hes a match for Usopp

"Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney 140,000,000
-- My prediction before was either Age Age or Form Form. But now it seems that it's Age Age Fruit.
-- Still think hes a match for Nami

"The Magician" Basil Hawkins 249,000,000
-- He seems to have a Voodoo Voodoo Fruit. Maybe the predictions and the magics were his own, non-fruit, skills and his fruit skills were only the Voodoo types like the damage redirection and the Voodoo Doll transformation.
-- I'm now torn between him vs Brook and Brook vs Apoo :p

Eustass "Captain" Kid 315,000,000
-- Definitely a Magnet Magnet Fruit!

"Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo 198,000,000
-- His fruit appears to be Instrument Instrument Fruit. He turns his body parts to various musical instruments. But I still stick to him having martial arts too.
-- either him vs Sanji or him vs Brook

"Red Flag" X. Drake 222,000,000
-- A T-Rex Zoan User. I wonder if ancient zoans have special buffs too like CP9.

"Mystery Monk" Urouge 108,000,000
-- I think that Urouge's bug muscles were just a buff too. Just like Sanji's Diable Jambe.
-- Still stick to him vs Franky

"Massacre Man" Killer 162,000,000
-- I have no idea. Maybe hes just a merciless swordsman.
-- Still stick to him vs Zoro. 3 swords vs 2 sickles.

"Dark Doctor" Trafalgar Law 200,000,000
-- I think he has a Space Space fruit. He can alter space and slash through it with the help of his sword.
 

paradoxe

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
344
Reaction score
21
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The 11 Supernovas

kaizokumarcee why are yu still talking about SN versus SHs?

Isn't it pretty obvious that the majority of teh Supernovae are stronger then the majority of the SHs (except Luffy, Zoro and Sanji)?
 

kaizokumarcee

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The 11 Supernovas

kaizokumarcee why are yu still talking about SN versus SHs?

Isn't it pretty obvious that the majority of teh Supernovae are stronger then the majority of the SHs (except Luffy, Zoro and Sanji)?
Just for fun. :p And c'mon, it's not impossible. Remember CP9? Almost every member are stronger than any of the SH's until they used new abilities.

and hey, Franky's strong too. :p
 

paradoxe

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
344
Reaction score
21
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The 11 Supernovas

Just for fun. And c'mon, it's not impossible. Remember CP9? Almost every member are stronger than any of the SH's until they used new abilities.

and hey, Franky's strong too.
Too slow and reliant on cola.
 

Finale

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
527
Reaction score
100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The 11 Supernovas

I wish that so many of the SNs didn't have DFs. Now it seems as though Massacre Killer and Urouge may be the only ones without one. It definitely makes them more interesting however.
 

Yans86

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
942
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The 11 Supernovas

Law is cool but we have already his natural enemy....................Nico Robin!!!!!
Capone is just amazing,put some baster call cannon inside him,aand u get pwned without noticing!
Killer and Urouge nothing to say.....to normal.......Drake...amazing TREX power,Bonney cool but even here I can see her easily beaten by Nico,she was a kid afterall when she got her first bounty!
Kidd.....cool,I'd like to see him against people like Doflamingo: Flamingo saiyning stupid dreamer and Kidd byting him to death!
Hawkins...super DF power but we haven't see his attack power,and Apoo is just super cool!intelligent,not a oward,and really strong in the end!
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The 11 Supernovas

All the Supernova's(exluding Capone and Bonney but they could only be taken out by some high ones) could destroy the SH's(except for the Monster Trio). And even then Luffy is the only one who would win in any of the bounties that are or above 200 million.
 
Last edited:

Stop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The 11 Supernovas

And even then Luffy is the only one who would win in any of the bounties that are or above 200 million.
That's just baseless
 

Darek Khort

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
612
Reaction score
88
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The 11 Supernovas

Capone "Gang" Bege:
I don't know what the name of his ability should be called but I reckon that not only can he store things inside him and make them bigger out of the "barrier", but the reverse is also true.
Why do I say this? Well, if he could only do it one-way then he would have been dead ages ago. One gunshot would kill him. One cannonball would kill him.

Thus, I think that if a cannonball attacks him, it would shrink proportionally to the size of those inside him. This would give the castle-castle fruit theory a better edge because the whole point of a castle is for defence. A tiny one-man castle is useless for defence if outside attacks don't shrink when passing the barrier.
 

paradoxe

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
344
Reaction score
21
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The 11 Supernovas

And even then Luffy is the only one who would win in any of the bounties that are or above 200 million.
Possibly Sanji and Zoro can fight evenly with Law or Drake as well.
 

Razh

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
7,302
Reaction score
3,580
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Basil Hawkins Discussion Thread

So, apart from being an interesting character, what is more interesting is his weird power. I mean, WTF!?

I don't know if it's been discussed here already, cause I barely touched my PC this summer, but I think that through discussion and brainstorming we could get to something.

Now, apart from calculating probabillities with the use of some cards and strings;
-http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/508/08/;
he can sacrifice other people, who suffer his injuries instead of him (cruel and cold, don't you think);
1.http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/508/09/
2.http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/508/10/
3.http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/508/11/
after which some miniature dolls fall out of his hand.
-http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/508/12/

After that, things start getting REALLY bizzare as he turns into something that would be best described as a scarecrow.
-http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/509/14/
He apparently calls it Gouma no sou which is translated as "Devil conquering phase" in One Manga translation.
Then he goes to swing with some nails between his fingers;
-http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/509/15/
and starts getting beaten by Kizaru;
-http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/509/16/
and then his crewmen comment that he could "really die";
-http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/509/17/
leading me to believe that he was in mortal danger before, more than once.

I have two questions.
What's up with the sword? I thought he was a swordsman type.
Sure, maybe he thought the situation wasn't right.

And does anyone have any idea whatsoever on how the hell does that devil fruit of his work?
 
Last edited:

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Basil Hawkins Discussion Thread

This is tough, though I'll put out what I thought...

I was thinking that his card-telling ability has nothing to do with his DF power (I thought he might be raised and learnt it from somebody else together with other magical tricks that might have yet to be revealed). About the voodoo dolls, I was thinking he couldn't always transfer his injuries randomly on anyone, he might recognise those people who's made taken his pains while hanging about the Archipelago; then perhaps by imagining those faces together with some magical trick being used his injuries were transfered -- to this point, I don't know about other places but where I live there's the rumor about those magicians who could create a small doll from clay or something else, then put some 'spells' into it making the doll to be a representation of someone they want to harm, after that when someone twist the doll's leg or arm, the person that doll's represented is taking all the pain.

So, if Hawkins' a man made of straw, I thought he could possibly use that technics. However, why there has to be the dolls represented those injured persons emerged out of his body later; why Hawkins' left arm was notably weird, and more secrets about his hidden sword I was/am still at lost.
 
Last edited:

GeckoMoria

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What happened to the 4 supernovas beaten by kizaru?

i think that the 4 captains were arrested and brought to vegapunk, who made them into cyborgs like kuma but with a special "control switch". So when the strawhats finally regroup and start adventuring again those 4 supernovas will return to fight against the strawhats and it will be an EPIC fight.

what is your opinion on my idea? and plz post your own :)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: What happened to the 4 supernovas beaten by kizaru?

I think they were arrested and will be executed with ace.
I will also post what I think happened to the rest of the supernovas here since I dont think there should be a thread for each group of supernovas.
capone and booney escaped by a tad
kid and law barely beated kuma by working together and are well on their way to fishman island or they got capture and are going to be excecuted with ace. I for for the first choice.
 
Top