I've been here for the longest time, since v.9. hahaha. It's you who's not around!
I'm totally serious, that was the first time I've seen you in a hangout thread but you may be right I was away for a long time. I'm trying to be here more often now but it's vacation and I don't want to sit on my computer all day, although that's what I'm doing today
I think your sig is different from what i've been seeing recently - the 'shiny glossy' feel, that's what i called it. Been partying alot? Pics? What's that?
@sig - I guess it is a little different, basically my sigs before were just a render slapped on a background, so now I'm paying more attention how to match the renders to the backgrounds and stuff like that. I used some blurs and glows on the render, downloaded some brushes like the white stuff over the render and the logo. I'm trying lot of different things now, but that's mostly because I forgot how I used to do things and I tried some tools I wouldn't think of before. Anyway I'm glad you like it ^^
@partying - I'm not really partying now, maybe have a beer with friends from time to time but nothing special, just hanging out and enjoying the free time I have now.
@pics - Somehow I knew you were gonna say something along those lines
So probably around a year ago then, Foxxy?
Yeah probably about a year.
What's the best sig you've ever made?
Haha, I have no idea, it's hard for me to judge myself, you would have to ask someone who knows my sigs and ask him. Someone like iThePirate or Imperium, they're the ones that always seen my work in progress stuff so I guess they're the ones you should ask ^^