Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ yonie,

good thing you didnt go raving about too.



they look more like hyperactive kids in uniform than rockers...lol....maybe the shirt uniforms have something to do with it ....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
and the for the 3rd Q, are u asking who this certain SHE is? none other than you, your Majesty!!!!
I resent being called your piggyness. :notrust Though I have come to terms with my other self which might as well be Buta-Kami. That's with a "sama" for you. :o

guess what my boss told me....i have to give a talk/seminar/presentation to a national body (as in the whole country!) composed of board passers (of which i should belong) about computers, its maintenance and related electronic stuff....:faint
:woot

that's really great, priest-san!! As expected from the high priest of all perviness that is KTT!

aaaaaah, i went out of my way paying for just to get wired... went to the nearest internet cafe late this night so that i can catch you guys online but since im running out of coins might as well go home and sleep..i expect my sneaky bro in front of our puter right now..its the very reason i cant use it during evenings...
That blows, duchess. I can't stand going to net cafes unless it's gaming. I mean, it's such an invasion of privacy or something. :s

My love can refer to both of you girls, if you want :Haha but Agrias has shown her jealousy around here :lmao I think she´ll kill me if she see it
oh that's fine, Piru-kun. One of my mantras would be "Spread the love" :p


Seriously, I have a kind of non-declareted affair with bisexual girl. It's a complicated relationship, not because she's bisexual but we are not mature enough for feelings for each other despite the feelings are real. I wonder how much time we'll remain in this vicious cycle.
vicious cycle seems so exciting, doesn't it? Ah, young love.


Oh btw, I just bought Arnold Arre's Mythology Class (there goes my first paycheck...).

I heard great reviews about it. Anyone has read this before? I've read only one other work by him, it's "After Eden" and I loved it. THough Mythology Class is of a different genre. Still it's an award-winning work, so I thought it would be a good investment. ^^

PS: wtf we're at almost 850 points... >.> What do I do? V. 12 is just around the corner!... :o
 
Last edited:

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey bb, pirulito-kuu-- wants us to share his love---

should that be a fifty-fifty share? i take the first pick, ok?

RE: net cafes, yeah, but i got no choice... that time i badly felt the need to check out on the posts....and naruty spoilers...lol.

so, Buta-Kami-sama is it! :thumbs

i wannabe the last one to post before this thread closes!!! let me have the honor for that, Buta-Kami-sama!!! :kukuku______________:oh oh---i kinda like the way that sounds, sweet!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
better time it with skill DoD. post immediately as soon as you see the 999th post.

but i think the one that you should really aim for is the first pot for the next thread. I've been around the thread since version 1 but I haven't posted the first post (or second post after the mod's message) ever.

bbsai said:
Oh btw, I just bought Arnold Arre's Mythology Class (there goes my first paycheck...).
What's your job aside from hurling lightning bolts to poor mortals?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hi guys! musta na dito?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yeah. saw them one time at natgeo. kinda cool. anlalaki!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
they're the biggest cats. biggest natural-bred cats are the siberian tigers.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yeah. i think they have the Tigon and Liger.

ey, anyone reading Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru? nice dba? karate with ground strikes? interesting sya.


bye guys cya later :)
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
MD pare! Musta na?

re: ligers

asteg! would like to own one and a siberian tiger as well!


btw where are the people?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
mas gusto ko blade liger (o much better, deathstinger)
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ay good thing awake pa kayo... gising pa ba talaga kayo????? :smile-big

whattheheck isat liger? hybrid ikamo ng lion at tiger? wow, no earth ako jan ah!


hey, i wonder why the other image <the geese-kiss> post didnt show up until i re edit it??

btw this is what im talking about animals' bisexual behavior..



<click on pic for the webpage link>


!!!! so man is not that originalistic huh?
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey guys been a long time now, i keep checking my control panel and nobody is posting to this thread, guess you're as hectic (bored) as i am :sweatdrop

anyhooooo, job is getting suckier and suckier.... but hey, i'm no. 8 in the rankings now :ossu just a little more and i can leave this fucking job with a blaze of number one glory
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
vicious cycle seems so exciting, doesn't it? Ah, young love.

Yup, but sometimes I fear that vicious cycle break suddenly because it's not solid thing.

better time it with skill DoD. post immediately as soon as you see the 999th post.

but i think the one that you should really aim for is the first pot for the next thread. I've been around the thread since version 1 but I haven't posted the first post (or second post after the mod's message) ever.

I'll catch the first post.


Wow... I didnt knew about ligers and tigons... freaking eccentric

ay good thing awake pa kayo... gising pa ba talaga kayo????? :smile-big

whattheheck isat liger? hybrid ikamo ng lion at tiger? wow, no earth ako jan ah!
<hr noshade size="1">
hey, i wonder why the other image <the geese-kiss> post didnt show up until i re edit it??

btw this is what im talking about animals' bisexual behavior..



<click on pic for the webpage link>


!!!! so man is not that originalistic huh?

Ahhhh... I saw a penguin day before yesterday on the beach.
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Several penguins have appeared on beaches here. Poor little animal, here is very hot for them but my wish was to bring the penguin to my house and put it in the freezer
LOL!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
hey guys been a long time now, i keep checking my control panel and nobody is posting to this thread, guess you're as hectic (bored) as i am :sweatdrop

anyhooooo, job is getting suckier and suckier.... but hey, i'm no. 8 in the rankings now :ossu just a little more and i can leave this fucking job with a blaze of number one glory
I'm just waiting for a juicy topic to butt-in to 'sall! :rofl

Why not get a supervisory position, stick a couple of months, then leave? Looks a lot better in the C.V. and it'll allow you to fuck around with people for a little while! :D


Yup, but sometimes I fear that vicious cycle break suddenly because it's not solid thing.




I'll catch the first post.




Wow... I didnt knew about ligers and tigons... freaking eccentric




Ahhhh... I saw a penguin day before yesterday on the beach.
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Several penguins have appeared on beaches here. Poor little animal, here is very hot for them but my wish was to bring the penguin to my house and put it in the freezer
LOL!
Liger= Watch Napoleon Dynamite! :rofl

re: penguin- Wooo! Pen-Pen! :XD
 
Last edited:

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm just waiting for a juicy topic to butt-in to 'sall! :rofl


re: penguin- Wooo! Pen-Pen! :XD
:re topic
then throw in some juicy ones! anybody? i greatly miss the wisecracks of this thread,
nuff with the sobreity!!! :crying wahhhh...cant stand it....


hey, paperboy, i think theres some story to go with that 'Penpen' word youre blubbering... just what is penpen, anyway?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@l4pb
Napoleon Dynamite? But his liger's totally different!

@Pen-pen
Misato Katsuragi's pet (Evangelion)
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
jah, not so very familiar with the penpen lol... i heard of Evangelion but not of penpen....
the only penpen i know of is the square of the ballpoint object. :XD
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
why speak of evangelion when codegayass 20 is out!
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i havent even started on the 1st ep of r2 yet...so penpens going to take the centerstage for now... penpen, oh, penpen!

DECLARation of interdependence: Hear ye, hear ye, boogers of this thread! from now on ill be checking posts only at wee hours, Banana Republic timezone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top