Scav.png
Hardy

Scav.png

me: wtf? i don't remember this game
check, see i died D1.

no wonder i didn't remember
 
so the 2nd mafia won. glad town and Erin mafia didn't win. that's what they get for lynching me D1 :fan
 
I deserved to die, didn't take the game seriously :lmao
 
D1 had more than 600 posts, yike. no wonder i couldn't follow.

I blame you hardy, couldn't you come up with a penalty for people who spam a lot :smack
 
D1 had more than 600 posts, yike. no wonder i couldn't follow.

I blame you hardy, couldn't you come up with a penalty for people who spam a lot :smack
6 people died N1, it's a pretty good penalty imo.
 
lmao @Totinona was in that game. is it because of you that she don't wanna play anymore? she got killed by a genki dama :lmao
 

Media information

Category
056
Added by
Hardy
Date added
View count
918
Comment count
10
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top