2020YB-121.png
Belserion

2020YB-121.png

I'm sorry to ask but what have i been rewarded for? I mean it's a nice surprise on a rainy day :XD but would be nice to know what it's meant to represent for me.
 
I'm sorry to ask but what have i been rewarded for? I mean it's a nice surprise on a rainy day :XD but would be nice to know what it's meant to represent for me.
Badge says for 'uncontrolled hoarding', so I reckon it's safe to assume it was probably for something related to that
❤
 
Badge says for 'uncontrolled hoarding', so I reckon it's safe to assume it was probably for something related to that
❤
Hmm...i still don't have a clue, but i guess some things you don't need to understand you just have to appreciate them.:verily

So thanks MH-Family, i appreciate this. :hi
 

Media information

Category
Yearbook 2020
Added by
Belserion
Date added
View count
1,135
Comment count
8
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top