Recent content by 526663

  1. 526663

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 207 Spoiler Thread Sweet! Tsuna looks so cool in the last picture! N I agree Spanner does look younger with each chapter :p
  2. 526663

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic Volume Cover Thread Thanks for the covers =D I've been reading xxxholic but believe it or not I haven't seen any of the covers! XD
  3. 526663

    Favorites Favorite One Piece characters

    Re: Favorite 3 characters Hmm... it's soooo hard to choose my top three fav characters in OP since all Oda made all of them so cool :XD But if I have to choose then: 1. Paulie - What can I say, the guy's interesting. I love how he freaks out whenever he sees women wearing 'scandalous...
  4. 526663

    Info The Reborn! Manga Covers Thread

    Re: The Reborn! Manga Covers I saw the cover for the novel, N I didn't know that there's a novel! Can anybody help me to find some info bout it?
  5. 526663

    Gag comics from Akamaru JUMP 2008 Winter & Spring (raw/trans/scans)

    Re: Gag comics from Akamaru JUMP 2008 Winter Thanks! That was interesting! =D
  6. 526663

    [Poll]Whos your most favourite member of the 10th Vongola Famiglia?

    Re: [Poll]Whos your favourite Vongola Famiglia ?? Hmm.. It's between Yamamoto or Gokudera. But I think Gokudera's my fav just because he has an interesting personality =P
  7. 526663

    Info Manga tankoubon extras

    Re: Haru Haru Interview - Hibari Kyouya Thanks!
  8. 526663

    Info Manga tankoubon extras

    Re: Haru Haru Interview - Dino Thanks! I've been looking for the trans for this interview!
  9. 526663

    Art Reborn signatures and avatars

    Awesome! Cool sigs! Great work guys!! =D
  10. 526663

    Character Book Vongola 77 Info & Scans

    Thanks a lot!
  11. 526663

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 170 Discussion Thread Good point... But isn't Seishirou only interested in Subaru? My guess is Seishirou's only there because he thought Fai might be able to tell him where Subaru/ Kamui are. N speaking of Fai being a vampire, Subaru gave his blood to Seishirou, so isn't Seishirou...
  12. 526663

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 361 Discussion thread Hmm.. this is really tough but I think Niou will lose simply cuz if he wins then we can't see Echizen/ Yukimura play!
  13. 526663

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 345 Discussion Thread Wow.. Didn't think that Horio would make an appearance! But yeah I was kinda dissapointed that we didn't see any training. Hope Yukimura's gonna play this time =D
Top