Info Manga tankoubon extras

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
This thread is for posting raws, translations and Edited Mangas of the extras from the tankoubon. Have fun!

Index of Tankoubon Extras
Haru's haruharu Interviews from volume 5-22 (posted by Emy)
Extra chapters (posted by RAFAT9)




Someone requested this to be translated. Since it's Hibari, I can't resist. Volume 17 is Dino's which I will translate right after I post this. :XD




Haru's Haru Haru Interview

Can you believe this is the 11th edition of the Haru Haru Interviews already!! It's fantastic! So shocking! I never thought I could make so many new friends just like that; this makes me a super happy person! <3 So then! This time, our guest is the Head of the Disciplinary Committee at Tsuna-san's school! We're going to barge in on Hibari Kyouya-san! Although, I think we met at Tsuna's house that time when Moretti-san came to visit... Well, let's begin!!

The 11th Edition - Hibari Kyouya

Haru: We're here to interview Hibari Kyouya-san, so we're visiting the Namimori Junior High School's Disciplinary Committee Office.

*door opens*

Haru: Good afternoon!

Hibari: That's Midori Jr High's uniform... I see. The baby said you were coming.

Haru: Aah! So, you do know me, after all! We've met once before, right?

Hibari: Whatever... You're the herbivore's friend, aren't you?

Haru: hahi? Like...a herbivorous animal? What are you talking about?

Hibari: Both shrill and noisy. Normally, I would never talk to girls like you, but that baby said to listen to what you have to say so there's nothing I can do about it.

Haru: hahi? I have no idea what you keep talking about? It's like we're on different wavelengths, but anyway... Since this is an interview, can you share with us your height and weight?

Hibari: I don't know.

Haru: GAAN! Come on! Be serious about answering the question!

Hibari: Then, just write it's the same as yours.

Haru: He-he got angry!

Hibari: Hnnn, you're very funny, aren't you?

Haru: I'm not funny!

Hibari: But, if I don't know something, then I don't know it.

Haru: Th-then, you should know your blood type, right? Please share it with us!

Hibari: I've forgotten.

Haru: hahi~! You're lying!

Hibari: It's because I don't need to know about my blood type.

Haru: What does that mean!? Don't tell me you've forgotten your birth date too!?!

Hibari: Children's Day. [* 5th May]

Haru: Hahi?

Hibari: Because it's a school holiday, so I remembered it.

*door opens*

Tsuna: Ex-excuse me!

Reborn: Ciaossu.

Tsuna: There she is! Haru! How could you come alone to such a dangerous... No, I mean...hn? Haru? Are you laughing?

Haru: Bwahahaha! Excuse me! But, Children's Day? That was totally unexpected! Geheheh!!

Tsuna: Wha? Children's Day? What's that about?

Hibari: Hey there, Baby. As promised, I've talked to this girl here. It's your turn to keep your end of the bargain.

Reborn: Of course. You want to battle me, right? But, before that, enjoy a fight with Tsuna.

Tsuna: Wait! Eh!? What did you say!? This is not a joke!!

tatatata!! [* SFX of Tsuna running away]

Hibari: Wait right there.

Tsuna: Eeeeeee!!

Haru: Hahi? I don't get it... Anyway, till next time!
 
Last edited:

Ueda

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
386
Reaction score
186
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Rainier

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
467
Reaction score
52
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

DrunkDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
825
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Ueda

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
386
Reaction score
186
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Shariq

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

DrunkDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
825
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Bianchi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

526663

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
484
Reaction score
20
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

526663

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
484
Reaction score
20
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

Emy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
411
Reaction score
15
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Emy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
411
Reaction score
15
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

ochibi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top