Recent content by Absolutio

  1. Absolutio

    One Piece Art Contest!

    Wow, sounds awesome! No idea what to do yet... Need to think of something creative.... :S
  2. Absolutio

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 301 Discussion Evil-Genius have released the latest Berserk scan (301).. Grab it at their site: www.evil-genius.us
  3. Absolutio

    Ask Gold Knight About Naruto

    A. From you last answer, can I assume that you think that Kakashi isn't dead? B. What do you think of the way things go in Naruto now.. I mean, you didn't take a break for nothing.. It was the same as last time.. I know I really don't enjoy Naruto lately, but I wanted your opinion on this...
  4. Absolutio

    Elbaf Discussion Thread

    Maybe Kuma sent Ussopp to Elbaf.. O_o
  5. Absolutio

    Jimbei Discussion Thread

    Gosh, it was hard waiting for Sunday till I could post this.. But! I think I might have a very good theory that explains the "Arlong was Jumbei's equal".. They might've been trainees on the Pirates of the Sun ship, just like Shanks and Buggy, and like the huge difference between Shanks and Buggy...
  6. Absolutio

    Discussion Seimei Kikan (Life Feedback)

    It might be her setting on fire her oily lizard skin and controling it with her Haki, coz obviously, she did lite something up.
  7. Absolutio

    Discussion Mysteries of One Piece

    Posiedon=Pluton=Name for an ancient "weapon"=An ancient warship that's said to have the deadliest force. The whole CP9 thing with Robin and Franky was about the ancient weapons and their possible revival.. Where is it hidden? Well, first of all we need to ask ourselves how many ancient...
  8. Absolutio

    The Will of D.: My Theory

    Re: Will of D(iscussion) You do know there is already a thread of that.. Not that I'm a mod, but do try and check if your threads are already made up.. [hr] even found the threads for you.. :p http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17830 and another one...
  9. Absolutio

    Through your eyes

    I think I already said it some times, but you're definitly one of the best OP fanarters, and generally a manga fanarter.. I really enjoy seeing your fanarts.. Way to go! (*Three thumbs up!*)
  10. Absolutio

    Criteria for the appointment of Shichibukai

    It was more like Bellamy was carrying Doflamingo's insignia, and he was under Doflamingo.. I doubt Doflamingo's original crew would be so weak and young.. They were just a rookie crew who got under his wings (O_o a pun O_o ).. :s
  11. Absolutio

    Criteria for the appointment of Shichibukai

    This question was already discussed in many other threads, but to put it simply, in short: There is no evidence about Shichibukai's having to depart from their crews.. It is known that Jimbei left at least part of his crew when he was entitled as a Shichibukai, but there was nothing said about...
  12. Absolutio

    Zoro/Sanji against Luffy's past opponents..

    and enel, odz+moria, and kuma?
  13. Absolutio

    Discussion General Marines Discussion

    Actually, they have been given the position of captain after a very short (relatively) period of time after getting into the Marines because of their powers.. But Smoker's atitude kept him from ranking up, while Hina was just fine..
  14. Absolutio

    One Piece OP and ED songs

    anyone has a link for a download of all of the openning and ending songs? I think i only know 2 ending songs though.. Either there are no ending songs now, or that the subbing teams always cut it out.. :p
  15. Absolutio

    One Piece OP and ED songs

    I actually liked the last OP but it was a very long one, and eventually, after 50-70 chapters, every openning gets irritating..
Top