Didnt someone said he left his crew to become a shichibukai?i dont think soemthing went wrong with him and arlong. I believe that he will be gentle and HUGE (comparable to a giant probably), but i dont think he will be slow.
Didnt someone said he left his crew to become a shichibukai?i dont think soemthing went wrong with him and arlong.

I think Jinbei became a Schichibukai at Fisher Tiger's death and didn't take Arlong with him. He could have even betrayed FT and been responsible for his death, that would make the WG take notice.Something that's still fishy about this, that thing the friends from Zoro said, "To become a Shichibukai he left some monsters at East Blue" , I mean how did that split between the crew in Arlong's crew and Jimbei's crew happen. Did Jimbei decide to become a Shichibukai, the marines made them split?? He offered the split?? Don't know, sounds too fishy to me , (LOL Fishman split is fishy!!!!!! Hohohohohoho)
I totally agree with you. but we know that Hachi entered in Sunny Pirates 20 years ago and Jinbei became a Shichibukai 8 years ago. That's the time Arlong make his way to East Blue with his crew. Some information is missing about Fisher Tiger death, but i do think that Jinbei was involved!I think Jinbei became a Schichibukai at Fisher Tiger's death and didn't take Arlong with him. He could have even betrayed FT and been responsible for his death, that would make the WG take notice.