Recent content by acehaya

  1. About Gon! many questions and need quick answers

    Sometimes it's just dislike but there are some people that really hate Gon. I think it mostly because of chimera ant arc, and 2011 did changed kite intro and In my opinion you understand Gon more in the manga rather than the 2011 version. From what I seen, most solid HxH fans don't hate Gon but...
  2. About Gon! many questions and need quick answers

    This might just be north america or a 2011 hxh fandom thing. Gon is pretty unpopular here and he gets mixed reaction. I seen a lot of people call Gon a psychopath or that he is crazy (in a bad way) on many Youtube comments. On forums, Read several comments of ppl saying what he done is...
  3. About Gon! many questions and need quick answers

    I'm surprised you guys aren't aware that Gon is hated by a lot of people lol
  4. About Gon! many questions and need quick answers

    I just have some questions and I want to have a discussion on his character & his part in the series. Don't be overwhelmed These are a lot of questions, but I just want quick mini answers in each of them. 1) How do you him to develop as a character? Become more Mature? Smarter? more...
Top