Recent content by Aequis

  1. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight Discussion I think this is my most anticipated anime of spring. I can't wait to see the anime interpretation of the manga ^_^ Also looking forward to the Special A and Itazura na Kiss animes too. Oh yeah, Zero x Yuki ftw ~ even though he was a bum in ch 37.
  2. Favorites Best Shoujo Heroine/Main Character?

    Himeno and C.C. are both good choices. :smile-big I have another favorite now though... Nobara Sumiyoshi from Crimson Hero. She's tough and opinionated and kicks butt.
  3. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    I have to add some new faves: Vampire Knight (totally cheesy and full of bishies, but somehow it's so good... ^^;;) and Crimson Hero <-- I'm obsessed with this one, but the only Manga Editors I could find for the series are Ivyscan and they're at v5 c19, however Viz is already at v5 c19 in shojo...
  4. Favorites Best COMPLETED Manga that you have read...

    Rurouni Kenshin and Marmalade Boy are my two favourites from the Shonen and Shoujo spectrums... Honorable mentions: Kimagure Orange Road, Sailor Moon, Code name wa Sailor V, and Death Note. Also, I think Hajime no Ippo will be one of the greatest manga ever when it's all completed and...
  5. Chapter 237 Discussions [Bleach]

    Oooh... That's a good idea. Maybe Aizen will totally hypnotize her, just like Hinamori... It would be so gross for Inoue to fall in love with Aizen tho...
  6. Favorites Best Shoujo Heroine/Main Character?

    We all love shoujo manga right? But sometimes the main character just ruins the whole story--she's too whiny or indecisive and annoying or whatever. This thread is about your favourite shoujo manga character and why. For me, my favourite would have to be Fuu from Parfait Tic. Yeah, she cries...
  7. Chapter 237 Discussions [Bleach]

    I thought Inoue's good-bye scene was done perfectly. I just hope this arc isn't another rehash of rescue the damsel-in-distress, taken against her will by the guy that owned Ichigo. I wonder how Hirako will take the news... :)
  8. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Everyone keeps mentioning Azumanga Daioh...I'm going to have to check it out. I've heard that it was really funny, but does it have that same element of romance in the majority of other shoujo manga?
  9. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    I have to add Fruits Basket to my list (I can't believe I forgot it :O) It's such a sweet story :)
  10. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Personally, I'm more of an action freak, but of the shoujo manga I have read, my favourites are Sailor Moon (~ an eternal classic in my opinion), Nana, and Parfait Tic. So people, which Shoujo manga are your favourite?
Top