Recent content by Aladar

  1. Aladar

    Misc Attempt My first clean, opinions?

    Yet again, I need to repeat this. >Mahou-X >I don't release LQ stuff., This post is contradicting itself.
  2. Aladar

    Misc Attempt My first clean, opinions?

    Why would he need to *burn* it? There isn't even that much noise on the page, he should just brush it over. Burning = fail.
  3. Aladar

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Eni, important news, I'm gonna get a deathhawk xD
  4. Aladar

    The Illuminati-Manga Thread

    Eh, what? Illuminati-manga isn't a fansubbing team.. and this isn't fansub board.
  5. Aladar

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Seinen] Vagabond 253 by Krizy Please, get your facts straight. I am no longer part of Strays, and I can't give two dumps about speedscanslation. TYVM. Hah, I'm glad too.
  6. Aladar

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Seinen] Vagabond 253 by Krizy Don't get me wrong, I never wanted to imply that. I merely wanted to point out, that it will be awesome if you would start some new series, because you seem pretty skilled, and there are countless great unscanlated manga out there. In the end, it's of...
  7. Aladar

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Seinen] Vagabond 253 by Krizy Wouldn't it be better to translate something that isn't being actively translated? By almost-professional translator, to boot..
  8. Aladar

    Strays: How We Learned To Stop Whining And Do Edited Mangas By Ourselves

    What about you getting in touch with us instead? It's way easier and faster for both sides, and it's not that hard, really.
  9. Aladar

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Re: MH's Fujoshi Corner: ♥ Manga gave us a wrong image of Men - but heck, who cares? ♥ Uh, when I think about it, I shouldn't say it either since I'm really really strong atheist <_<
  10. Aladar

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Re: MH's Fujoshi Corner: ♥ Manga gave us a wrong image of Men - but heck, who cares? ♥ Oh, thanks god :hug
  11. Aladar

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Re: MH's Fujoshi Corner: ♥ Manga gave us a wrong image of Men - but heck, who cares? ♥ Soo, you really dont talk to me? Y_Y
  12. Aladar

    Discussion Fight hunger with a "click"

    Whoa, I see the site gets more and more popular everyday - when i visited it last time, it was "only" 10 grains per word.. That's good :)
  13. Aladar

    Info Anime Preview: Winter 2007/08

    Re: Winter 2007/08 I don't know most anime from the list, but I'm definitely looking forward to Zetsubou-sensei 2, Persona (because the game is just awesome), Yatterman, Tetsuwan Birdy, School Days OVA, KGNE OVA.. But what I'm looking forward most is Kara no Kyoukai.. :) edit: Oh, almost...
  14. Aladar

    Is Ishida Violating Terms of his training?

    IMHO no, cause his father said something along the lines "you may not help shinigami from now on", but.. He is practically helping Inoe, so.. :)
  15. Aladar

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    DDL mirror http://wsj.shiraku-scans.com/index.php?dir=Young+Animal%2FIssue+2007-22%2F
Top