Recent content by AlB

  1. AlB

    Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

    Re: Googlez&! Thanks, I checked them out, but they are kinda.... small. Though, the really awesome big one costs $ 1900. Oh did I mention that I like operating with black and white: kinda like with black color on white background and white color on black background. then again, it may be...
  2. AlB

    Updated thread title

    Re: I haz Yoshihiro Takahashis autograph! <3 oh they have gone wa~ay beyond that. go to hell :yelling oh wow man, that's cool. but what kind of film student? I mean, which one are you going to be: actor, director, etc? and yes, I also try to do what I can in Uni, though finance...
  3. AlB

    Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

    Re: Googlez&! In my case it's often rubbish, though there are bright moments :) Well I am thinking of getting myself something like this Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet (wretched name, never can get it right unless I google it :bored), not sure right now...
  4. AlB

    High Stakes All the Way

    Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi Man control yourself! :yelling :D
  5. AlB

    High Stakes All the Way

    Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi Weird pics, very weird pics... and I like them!!! Sahu I'm your new fan :love Sorry MJ, :amuse If its chests you want, chests you shall have!
  6. AlB

    ◄ Shinsatsu's Gallery ►

    Re: Shinsatsu's Gallery that's cool :thumbs as cool as Mr. Crow himself there, and a bike to emphasize the awesomeness is nice too :amuse
  7. AlB

    Updated thread title

    Re: I haz Yoshihiro Takahashis autograph! <3 fine, fine, repaired both my comps and am shitting myself from the logically consequential happiness :hurr Same here, been following Game of thrones season 2 casting news like a maniac :amuse and picked up Deadman Wonderland couple of days ago...
  8. AlB

    Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

    Hey great king in the north! :) congratulations oh the wise one :)
  9. AlB

    Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

    Re: Googlez&! Hey Googlez, how's it going? :) oh and congratulations, Mr. Best Artist :) damn fine job! never mind my jealousy :yelling all I'm good for is abstract shit :D
  10. AlB

    Updated thread title

    Re: I haz Yoshihiro Takahashis autograph! <3 Hail almighty Ustegius! How you doing? ;)
  11. AlB

    ◄ Shinsatsu's Gallery ►

    Re: Shinsatsu's Gallery One word: SPECTACULAR! Every one of them and the skecth too :) Of the sigs the ones I liked most were Gaara and Mu and from the banners Light for sure :) By the way, haven't you thought about doing a sig with Deadman Wonderland (if you have heard of it) theme...
  12. AlB

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? because Wretched Egg is awesomez :amuse :love Specifically Wretched Egg, not Shiro, I know, I know, I'm sick in the head :eyeroll
  13. AlB

    Captain Free-for-all

    er.... Mayuri just poisons them all ? :blink
  14. AlB

    Favorites Favorite Vinland Saga Character

    Well, I wouldn't call him evil, just a practical man of his age. And his latest decisions happen to be very... 'Roman'. No money? kill a bunch of rich people and get their property :amuse Now Askeladd was really, trully cruel and evil. I mean, what was up with slaughtering that village...
  15. AlB

    High Stakes All the Way

    Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi I know I was messin' with ya :D how about Scarlet Johansson? :hurr ---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ---------- The hell is this?! :o :o
Top