Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yup, that's great to hear. And tell me more :hurr

oh I didn't thought that :XD

btw I'm reading Memories of Emanonen right now, quite good so far :)

---------- Post added November 09, 2011 at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was November 07, 2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

finished Emanon and it definitely was a good read, thanks for recommending :thumbs

btw here is a little appetizer especially for you :hurr it's an AMV from Evangelion :XD
don't worry, there are only minor spoilers of some fights in it, nothing about the story will be revealed. Just make sure (if you watch it) to not watch any further than 2:40 because then it starts to get spoilerish.

I know right?Emanon was so awesome.Need to check out more stuff by this manga-ka,even though I doubt it will be able to compare.

That was fan-f*cking-tastic!:vin
Guess you can say the appetizer worked on me.Just yesterday I watched a show about Anno,the producer of EVA.What a messed up guy,just like the show!Definitly need to watch this movie.Hope they have it in my video store or in some media markt or something.
And I accidentaly watched the whole thing.The epicness can't be denied.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Emanon is an awesome oneshot
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Life's just been kind to me lately.:)
But your working aren't you?At least that's something.GO PRACTISE NAO!:yelling
I'm glad everything's fine with your boyfriend.Why shouldn't I be?:3c

I hope you'll enjoy it.It's a Shonen,but girls should like it as well.
Oh,and here goes a picture of Steak:
That's good! :amuse

I'm not working. :oh That was just temporary. And practise what exactly? xD By "practise NAO", do you mean "practise Naomidee?" :blink

Yes, why shouldn't you be? :3c

It looks like something I'll like. And I read shonen manga, just not that often. I guess I'm just used to reading shojo/josei. xD
And that picture is cuuuute! :wtf


I read Emanon's description. It reminds me of The Man from Earth. It's a nice movie.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Emanon is an awesome oneshot
Indeed.Got any epic recs?I trust your taste.You were the one who introduced me to AnoHana after all.:hurr

That's good! :amuse

I'm not working. :oh That was just temporary. And practise what exactly? xD By "practise NAO", do you mean "practise Naomidee?" :blink

Yes, why shouldn't you be? :3c

It looks like something I'll like. And I read shonen manga, just not that often. I guess I'm just used to reading shojo/josei. xD
And that picture is cuuuute! :wtf


I read Emanon's description. It reminds me of The Man from Earth. It's a nice movie.
Ooooh,I see.I thought you were employed now.Well,I meant all this stuff like studying Japanese,practise writing songs and playing the guitar.And no,I did not mean practise Naomi:XDEven though that would be rather interesting.:3c
What I tried to say is "Practise now(nao)">__>

It's veeeery cute.Even as a boy I have to admit that.The art does the rest,you'll love it for sure.

As for Emanon,the description does not come close to the awesomeness of the manga.It's not like the plot is overly amazing(it's intriguing,but still),it's the magical atmosphere in the air that makes this mango special.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Ooooh,I see.I thought you were employed now.Well,I meant all this stuff like studying Japanese,practise writing songs and playing the guitar.And no,I did not mean practise Naomi:XDEven though that would be rather interesting.:3c
What I tried to say is "Practise now(nao)">__>

It's veeeery cute.Even as a boy I have to admit that.The art does the rest,you'll love it for sure.

As for Emanon,the description does not come close to the awesomeness of the manga.It's not like the plot is overly amazing(it's intriguing,but still),it's the magical atmosphere in the air that makes this mango special.
Time has kinda stopped for me. :oh I'm sitting around, doing nothing. But! Tomorrow I'm planning to study Japanese and play the guitar for the most part of the day. And I'll spam people with my CV! Cause I'm sick of it! Myself actually. :fail

I know what you meant, I was just teasing you. :XD :3c

Yep, you boys have to say things like "cute" from time to time. I'll read it, so don't worry. :amuse I'll see for myself. :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Time has kinda stopped for me. :oh I'm sitting around, doing nothing. But! Tomorrow I'm planning to study Japanese and play the guitar for the most part of the day. And I'll spam people with my CV! Cause I'm sick of it! Myself actually. :fail

I know what you meant, I was just teasing you. :XD :3c

Yep, you boys have to say things like "cute" from time to time. I'll read it, so don't worry. :amuse I'll see for myself. :p
I know how you feel,which is why I kicked myself in my spoiled ass and decided to do something!
Well then Adi,if I don't hear of any results tomorrow,I'll get a train ticket to Bulgaria and kick your ass!:yelling(even though I would most likely just kindly ask you to start working...)



Is it really okay for a boy to say 'cute'?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I know right?Emanon was so awesome.Need to check out more stuff by this manga-ka,even though I doubt it will be able to compare.

That was fan-f*cking-tastic!:vin
Guess you can say the appetizer worked on me.Just yesterday I watched a show about Anno,the producer of EVA.What a messed up guy,just like the show!Definitly need to watch this movie.Hope they have it in my video store or in some media markt or something.
And I accidentaly watched the whole thing.The epicness can't be denied.
Yeah it was great! Not sure about that though, I read he wrote the story a long time ago and published it. It was recognized so he searched for someone to draw his story and found this one guy whose art seemed to perfectly resemble his story about Emanon. I don't know if they worked together after that or if he even continued :/

I know right? :zomg
sounds interesting, do you have a link for the show?
good luck then, I'm planning to buy it on Blue-Ray. Watching it on TV and in this quality will definitely be an eyegasm :drool (and lol, gladly it didn't reveal too much, wanted to avoid you getting spoiled again ;) )

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

oh and btw I hope you read my review about it? <__<
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

I know how you feel,which is why I kicked myself in my spoiled ass and decided to do something!
Well then Adi,if I don't hear of any results tomorrow,I'll get a train ticket to Bulgaria and kick your ass!:yelling(even though I would most likely just kindly ask you to start working...)



Is it really okay for a boy to say 'cute'?
Oh, stop, you're tempting me now. :XD I'd do nothing and wait for you to come, just for the laugh of it. :D And I'd be very glad to see you. But I've already decided: I'm getting out of this state of nothingness.

Yep, I think it's okay for a boy to say "cute" if he feels like something is cute. Isn't it something normal to express yourself?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yeah it was great! Not sure about that though, I read he wrote the story a long time ago and published it. It was recognized so he searched for someone to draw his story and found this one guy whose art seemed to perfectly resemble his story about Emanon. I don't know if they worked together after that or if he even continued :/

I know right? :zomg
sounds interesting, do you have a link for the show?
good luck then, I'm planning to buy it on Blue-Ray. Watching it on TV and in this quality will definitely be an eyegasm :drool (and lol, gladly it didn't reveal too much, wanted to avoid you getting spoiled again ;) )

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

oh and btw I hope you read my review about it? <__<
Gotta check MAL.Edited Mangas are rather rare for 'underground' manga,though,so I might not find anything.But his art is so dazzling.Hope he'll have more.

Yeah.The show was about Anno teaching children about animation with bits of his life shown here and there.Quite interesting actually,especially for EVA fans.Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFFrt1V9Cao
Sounds like a great plan to me!!:zomgMind if I steal your plan?:3c

Review?Where?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Oh, stop, you're tempting me now. :XD I'd do nothing and wait for you to come, just for the laugh of it. :D And I'd be very glad to see you. But I've already decided: I'm getting out of this state of nothingness.

Yep, I think it's okay for a boy to say "cute" if he feels like something is cute. Isn't it something normal to express yourself?
Haha,guess that wouldn't work.Even though I wouldn't mind visiting Bulgaria for a day night:3c
That sounds great!There's hoping you'll actually be able to achieve what you planned!
(I'll keep my eye on you though:ninja)

True,but usually boys are all manly and don't say cute.I noticed it quite often.Whenever something we see something cute we say:"How funny":XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Haha,guess that wouldn't work.Even though I wouldn't mind visiting Bulgaria for a day night:3c
That sounds great!There's hoping you'll actually be able to achieve what you planned!
(I'll keep my eye on you though:ninja)

True,but usually boys are all manly and don't say cute.I noticed it quite often.Whenever something we see something cute we say:"How funny":XD
If you ever come here, PM me that you're coming. I don't want to miss another one like Jin! :gwah

I'll definitely be able to! ("Watch me! I got it... Watch me!" xD)

I know it's like that, but I feel like the "manlier" the boys are, the more they hide their emotions. And is it really like that? :zomg That sounds so cute. xD "How funny", huh? :D Cute.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Gotta check MAL.Edited Mangas are rather rare for 'underground' manga,though,so I might not find anything.But his art is so dazzling.Hope he'll have more.

Yeah.The show was about Anno teaching children about animation with bits of his life shown here and there.Quite interesting actually,especially for EVA fans.Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFFrt1V9Cao
Sounds like a great plan to me!!:zomgMind if I steal your plan?:3c

Review?Where?
I suppose you read the full release including Emanon's Wandering?
I didn't read the whole afterword but there's the info how the manga and his story came to fruition.

edit: Seems like the link doesn't work, look HERE. It's the series at the bottom, Emanons Wandering starts at page 151, just in case you didn't read it yet.

Ah going to take a look at that now, thanks! :zomg
Of course not, every EVA fan is a great enrichment :3c it definitely needs more attention

oh my and hear I thought you read the front page news <___< HERE it is, I hope you will enjoy it.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

If you ever come here, PM me that you're coming. I don't want to miss another one like Jin! :gwah

I'll definitely be able to! ("Watch me! I got it... Watch me!" xD)

I know it's like that, but I feel like the "manlier" the boys are, the more they hide their emotions. And is it really like that? :zomg That sounds so cute. xD "How funny", huh? :D Cute.
I'll be sure to do so! Oh,God,Jin:lmao

:XDHope it's not only promises.Surprise me tomorrow!

Well,at least I do it that way.Noticed that some other guys do similiar things.But that's just how we are.'Cute','lovable':hurr(Even though we don't compare to women in terms of beauty.Never ever)
I suppose you read the full release including Emanon's Wandering? I didn't read the whole afterword but there's the info how the manga and his story came to fruition.

Ah going to take a look at that now, thanks! :zomg
Of course not, every EVA fan is a great enrichment :3c it definitely needs more attention

oh my and hear I thought you read the front page news <___< HERE it is, I hope you will enjoy it.
Oh,might've skipped it accidently.

Enjoy it!
Lol,you make it sound as if it was one of those underground shows that don't receive much love.Quite contrary actually,it's one of the most famous anime ever produced.But I guess you were talking about German or Western fans for that matter.
Anyhow>___>Glad I can join.

I read them,but I just skimmed through the article(I was always afraid of getting spoiled and you know why).I even commented on it.:lmao
Didn't know it was you who wrote it!Going to check it out now.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

I'll be sure to do so! Oh,God,Jin:lmao

:XDHope it's not only promises.Surprise me tomorrow!

Well,at least I do it that way.Noticed that some other guys do similiar things.But that's just how we are.'Cute','lovable':hurr(Even though we don't compare to women in terms of beauty.Never ever)
Yeah, Jin... :fail

No, it's not just a promise. It's determination! :shakefist And how can I surprise you? :blink

I see. :D Women might be beautiful, but men are handsome! Very, very handsome. :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Oh,might've skipped it accidently.

Enjoy it!
Lol,you make it sound as if it was one of those underground shows that don't receive much love.Quite contrary actually,it's one of the most famous anime ever produced.But I guess you were talking about German or Western fans for that matter.
Anyhow>___>Glad I can join.

I read them,but I just skimmed through the article(I was always afraid of getting spoiled and you know why).I even commented on it.:lmao
Didn't know it was you who wrote it!Going to check it out now.
Well of course it is but I got the impression that there aren't that much Western fans who watched it. I only know that CBlitz is a huge fan of the show :D

yeah right I remember seeing your post that you should finally watch it :XD oh well the first sentence mentions that it's me but I guess you just skipped most of the review :p and don't worry, I wouldn't use any spoilers in a review and I hope that the rest of the staff won't do either (at least I think so) so look forward to the next reviews :3c have fun reading :3 it may not be the best but at least good enough to get the gist of it.

And the report seems quite interesting so far O_o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Hey googz not sure if you know this site but it is pretty awesome and I tought I could share it with you loads of inspiring and interesting experimental material in there.

http://www.urbansketchers.org/
 
Last edited:

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Googlez&!

Rubbish is common.Without it you wouldn't be able to improve.

It's great!I can recommend it.I've had it myself and as long as you don't want to go uber professional,you can buy it.Waom Bamboo Tablets are perfect for hobby artists.
Thanks, I checked them out, but they are kinda.... small. Though, the really awesome big one costs $ 1900.
Oh did I mention that I like operating with black and white: kinda like with black color on white background and white color on black background. then again, it may be just my incompetence at coloring :s :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

This game is troublesome...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Combo breaker? Even though I'm from the same team... :XD
 
Top