Re: Googlez&!
So many questions
Hey Googz-kun.
Nice to meet you. My name is Bugzee. You can call me Jin if you want.
So what's your favourite colour?
Yo Bugzette!
My favourite color has always been red,but lately i've fallen in love with a mixture between a light violette and a cream color or a light blue mixed with skin shading.
Hey, Googlez!
What was your first fanart?
Hi,riki!

My first fanart was from Pokemon.I traced some images from the pokemon stickeralbum,that was like....7 years ago?I'm not sure,but i started drawing quite early.
Hey Googlez what kind of music do you like?
Favorite anime and manga?
Favorite food?
Least favorite food?
Yo,A_I!
My taste in music is quite varied.My favourite band would be System of a Down,while i also love K-ON!'s soundtracks.Lately i've been into J-Pop and been enjoying Yui.
Favourite manga would be Naruto right now and my favourite anime...maybe Highschool of the Dead.
My favourite food would be Pierogi with Sauerkraut and Mushrooms.Godly.

I don't remember the food i dislike,as i don't really eat it often...obviously
Hey Googlez! Congrats on your thread
Since you would like to become a manga artist, what do you think of the road to becoming a mangaka and all that depicted in Bakuman.? Did it inspire you or deter you? Any plans to move to Japan and actually make this dream take flight?
Hi saladesu!
Interesting question you have there!While reading Bakuman,i always get inspired and motivated to draw,depsite the negative aspects that are depicted there.But it's a shonen and Ohba knows what he is doing,so he gets me to draw manga everytime.^^
I'd love to move to Japan to realize my dream,but it all depends on what happens after school.I would never be so reckless as to fly to Japan without knowing japanese,but my abilities in that aspect are still rather low,as i don't have much time right now,but i will try my best after school.
Yo Googlez,
Nice...you have your own thread. What demographic interest you the most as an artist?
Hi there.
If you mean manga demographics,then i guess shonen and seinen interest me the most.In Seinen i find it amazing how the artists have a very realistic style,but still manage to mix in this manga feel,without it looking odd.The opposite applies for Shonen.The artists have quite a simple sttyle,but they manage to give it realistic touches as well.The manga style in general interests me a lot.
Hey Googlez! Please allow me to pile on some more questions.
Do you have a favorite fan art that you've made? Anything or any character that you find particularly difficult to draw? What sports do you like to play/watch?
Anytime
Hmmm,I guess my favourite Fanart would be this one:
http://hari-jizo.deviantart.com/art...g-123113039?q=gallery:hari-jizo/5692158&qo=76
I had a lot of fun doing it.^^
What i always find hard to draw are mashines.They are so static and symmetric,so that i can't really be free when drawing them.That's why i find it easier to draw people,landscapes or plants.
I love playing and watching football,but not the American one.

I also like playing handball,badminton,basketball,baseball.Basically,i enjoy playing nearly anything that involves a ball and athletic sports like high jump and sprint.I never do anything,but i am somehow good at them...
Nice to see a thread from googlez

Btw, I love your artworks.
Your favourite manga was one of my first manga to read.
Just some quickie questions, which one is your favourite fanart from all of that you've made before? Who is/are your favourite character/s in Naruto? Lastly, what is/are you future fanart project/s?
Thanks and hope your dream to become a manga artist comes true one day.
Hi,Haruka!Glad to hear that.
Just look at my reply to Igotthegoods' post,she asked the same thing.

I don't really have
one favourite Naruto character.There are just too many i love,like Jiraiya,Hinata,Konohamaru,Kabuto or Kisame.Thinking about it like that,i might actually make a Konohamaru fanart.
Thanks for the kind wishes!!
Heh, another member I don't really know. Hi there
Who's your favorite anime/manga character? What languages do you know? What's your favorite animal? Are you really 16? Do you know who I am (why am I asking this

)?
Hi!
One of my favourite manga characters is Ouji from Level E.He is the most intelligent being in the universe and uses it only for his own good or to see others in pain.He's hilarious,but you really feel for the people around him.Another one would be Nodame from Nodame Cantabile.She's so cute and heart-warming that you can forgive her the clumsyness.I could list a few more.:P
I know German,Polish,English fluently,my favourite animals would probably be cats,i'm really 16(why the question?

) and i have seen you here and there on MH.
Hi there googs...just wanna shout out here, to check out my awesome sig...

...wilkommen!
Hi Ben!
Tsehe

I see,you've learned some German!
Hai googz, how does it feel having your own thread? For how long have you been drawing?
Hi Blai!
It's kind of peculiar and funny,but i think i like it.^^
I've been drawing for about...6 or 7 years,i don't know.I only started drawing seriously for about three years.
Hiya Googz!

Wooow, your own thread!
Quick question: Do you like the colour of your username?
Hi,Ice!Yeah
Hehe,well,the MH Artist color used to be light blue,which looked awesome.Everyone wanted to have it,but now it's...light brown...it's not the best color because of those obvious associations,but i somewhat grew accustomed to it.