Re: Googlez&!
Really?
Wow!Do you have something in mind already?
Really?
Wow!Do you have something in mind already?
Wow!Do you have something in mind already?Why dont we play "who catches Adorien first" game?No, I just thought I should post more. xD
And I'll think of a new game.
oh and congratulations, Mr. Best Artist
damn fine job!
all I'm good for is abstract shit 
We'll see about that AdiYou will never find me! xD

Wossaap?Haven't seen you in ages man!Hey Googlez, how's it going?oh and congratulations, Mr. Best Artist
damn fine job!
never mind my jealousyall I'm good for is abstract shit
![]()
Abstract shit is great!Why don't you have a gallery?

), not sure right now...
How are you lately?
Rubbish is common.Without it you wouldn't be able to improve.In my case it's often rubbish, though there are bright moments
Well I am thinking of getting myself something like this Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet (wretched name, never can get it right unless I google it), not sure right now...
Hi Adi!!I'm doing good,better than usualHey, Googz!How are you lately?
Where's your set from? It looks cute. And that animal-thing in your sig... I wonder what it is.![]()
Thanks for asking!
~ goldb
(Even though the first chapter is 70 pages long,so good luck with that)
It's called steak and its whole body is basically one big mouth.Quite a funny guy.
I wanna be a mod 

[/tmod]

I will let is slide thenI liked that abuse to be honest
Life's treating me surprisingly well!These past few weeks have been awesome.Busy,but definitly awesome.I'm at peace with my self right now,as people say.

not gonna say what I think right now 


I'm glad that you're "better than usual".Hi Adi!!I'm doing good,better than usualThanks for asking!
How about you?Everything good with your boyfriend?Moderator Notice:
<<<~ goldb
My set is from Tegami Bachi(Letter Bee).Check it out,it's fantastic!!(Even though the first chapter is 70 pages long,so good luck with that)
And that animal-thingy is weirdIt's called steak and its whole body is basically one big mouth.Quite a funny guy.
Something good happened? I'm fine, I'm still doing nothing though. Everything's alright with my boyfriend. 
I could see from the sig that it's a big mouth.
That's cool. I like it's tail too. 
Life's just been kind to me lately.I'm glad that you're "better than usual".Something good happened? I'm fine, I'm still doing nothing though. Everything's alright with my boyfriend.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Oh, good. Thanks. It's already on my plan-to-read list. And I like long chapters/volume/manga, so it's good. ^^
And that animal sounds so cute!I could see from the sig that it's a big mouth.
That's cool. I like it's tail too.
![]()



Yup, that's great to hear. And tell me moreGood
Dunno.Everything from Venice one was simply great.The people,the girls.I'm pleased with my art progress and school's been fairly easy lately.I need to enjoy it as long as it lasts.School is almost over and shit's getting real,so I'm happy I'm having such a good time right now.
And no,I'm not into drugs![]()



it's an AMV from Evangelion 