Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Really?:zomgWow!Do you have something in mind already?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

No, I just thought I should post more. xD

And I'll think of a new game.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Weird game. xD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Weird but good.Let's gather all the pro stalkers like Ice and Austin and make a big hunt!>:]
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

You will never find me! xD
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Googlez&!

Hey Googlez, how's it going? :) oh and congratulations, Mr. Best Artist :) damn fine job! never mind my jealousy :yelling all I'm good for is abstract shit :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

You will never find me! xD
We'll see about that Adi:3c
Hey Googlez, how's it going? :) oh and congratulations, Mr. Best Artist :) damn fine job! never mind my jealousy :yelling all I'm good for is abstract shit :D
Wossaap?Haven't seen you in ages man!
Haha,thank you!
:XDAbstract shit is great!Why don't you have a gallery?:zomg
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Googlez&!

In my case it's often rubbish, though there are bright moments :)

Well I am thinking of getting myself something like this Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet (wretched name, never can get it right unless I google it :bored), not sure right now...
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Hey, Googz! :hug How are you lately?

Where's your set from? It looks cute. And that animal-thing in your sig... I wonder what it is. :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

In my case it's often rubbish, though there are bright moments :)

Well I am thinking of getting myself something like this Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet (wretched name, never can get it right unless I google it :bored), not sure right now...
Rubbish is common.Without it you wouldn't be able to improve.

It's great!I can recommend it.I've had it myself and as long as you don't want to go uber professional,you can buy it.Waom Bamboo Tablets are perfect for hobby artists.
Hey, Googz! :hug How are you lately?

Where's your set from? It looks cute. And that animal-thing in your sig... I wonder what it is. :D
Hi Adi!!I'm doing good,better than usual:DThanks for asking!
How about you?Everything good with your boyfriend?:3c
Moderator Notice:
<<<:3c~ goldb


My set is from Tegami Bachi(Letter Bee).Check it out,it's fantastic!!:zomg(Even though the first chapter is 70 pages long,so good luck with that)
And that animal-thingy is weird:XDIt's called steak and its whole body is basically one big mouth.Quite a funny guy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Wow how cool that moderator message by goldb :zomg I wanna be a mod :zomg
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

WOAH!Why didn't I see that before?I wish I could like my own post.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I'm gonna report you for abusing your powers goldy :derp
[tmod=goldb] :teehee[/tmod]

how's life going googz? :hip
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I liked that abuse to be honest:hurr

Life's treating me surprisingly well!These past few weeks have been awesome.Busy,but definitly awesome.I'm at peace with my self right now,as people say.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I liked that abuse to be honest:hurr

Life's treating me surprisingly well!These past few weeks have been awesome.Busy,but definitly awesome.I'm at peace with my self right now,as people say.
I will let is slide then :hurr

I see I see, what made them so awesome?~
at peace huh? :hurr not gonna say what I think right now :toc
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Good:hurr

Dunno.Everything from Venice one was simply great.The people,the girls.I'm pleased with my art progress and school's been fairly easy lately.I need to enjoy it as long as it lasts.School is almost over and shit's getting real,so I'm happy I'm having such a good time right now.

And no,I'm not into drugs:XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Hi Adi!!I'm doing good,better than usual:DThanks for asking!
How about you?Everything good with your boyfriend?:3c
Moderator Notice:
<<<:3c~ goldb


My set is from Tegami Bachi(Letter Bee).Check it out,it's fantastic!!:zomg(Even though the first chapter is 70 pages long,so good luck with that)
And that animal-thingy is weird:XDIt's called steak and its whole body is basically one big mouth.Quite a funny guy.
I'm glad that you're "better than usual". :D Something good happened? I'm fine, I'm still doing nothing though. Everything's alright with my boyfriend. Sorry to disappoint you. :3c

Oh, good. Thanks. It's already on my plan-to-read list. And I like long chapters/volume/manga, so it's good. ^^

And that animal sounds so cute! :zomg I could see from the sig that it's a big mouth. :D That's cool. I like it's tail too. :love
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I'm glad that you're "better than usual". :D Something good happened? I'm fine, I'm still doing nothing though. Everything's alright with my boyfriend. Sorry to disappoint you. :3c

Oh, good. Thanks. It's already on my plan-to-read list. And I like long chapters/volume/manga, so it's good. ^^

And that animal sounds so cute! :zomg I could see from the sig that it's a big mouth. :D That's cool. I like it's tail too. :love
Life's just been kind to me lately.:)
But your working aren't you?At least that's something.GO PRACTISE NAO!:yelling
I'm glad everything's fine with your boyfriend.Why shouldn't I be?:3c

I hope you'll enjoy it.It's a Shonen,but girls should like it as well.
Oh,and here goes a picture of Steak:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Good:hurr

Dunno.Everything from Venice one was simply great.The people,the girls.I'm pleased with my art progress and school's been fairly easy lately.I need to enjoy it as long as it lasts.School is almost over and shit's getting real,so I'm happy I'm having such a good time right now.

And no,I'm not into drugs:XD
Yup, that's great to hear. And tell me more :hurr

oh I didn't thought that :XD

btw I'm reading Memories of Emanonen right now, quite good so far :)

---------- Post added November 09, 2011 at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was November 07, 2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

finished Emanon and it definitely was a good read, thanks for recommending :thumbs

btw here is a little appetizer especially for you :hurr it's an AMV from Evangelion :XD
don't worry, there are only minor spoilers of some fights in it, nothing about the story will be revealed. Just make sure (if you watch it) to not watch any further than 2:40 because then it starts to get spoilerish.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top