Recent content by Aleyr

  1. Aleyr

    Bakuman Vol 06 (ch044-ch052) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 51 Discussion / 52 Prediction Thread @sir_arles: Thanks
  2. Aleyr

    Bakuman Vol 06 (ch044-ch052) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 51 Discussion / 52 Prediction Thread I know that chapter 51 is on OneManga, but I want a zip for my collection, does anyone have the link for the Sleepyfans scan? Thanks in advance
  3. Aleyr

    Support General Suggestions

    I got a suggestion for the "My Reading List", add a couple more status, for example I really can't say I'm reading Historie because I already read all that's scanlated, so if there was a status like "waiting for releases" or "pending" I would use that (this also benefits groups because they can...
  4. Aleyr

    Language What Languages do you know?

    I speak Spanish (native) and English, and I can understand Japanese pretty good, but I can't read kanjis though.
  5. Aleyr

    Shounen The Law of Ueki Plus by Fukuchi Tsubasa

    Re: The Law of Ueki Plus I got the RAWS from lurk you need to get them from the IRC though.
  6. Aleyr

    Tista Ch4 Pg39

    I'm with richvh, a bigger version would be cool, thanks in advance.
  7. Aleyr

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    Is better that the old one, but is plain and also there's still the problem of having just one line of text. So add more color maybe a skin (could be a fragment of the art contestant winner art), and use a list to display the raws and scans, my suggestion 2-3 rows and has many columns has needed.
  8. Aleyr

    Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Re: Yakitate! Japan Edited Manga by Minna-scan (Latest: 155-156) Thanks for translating and Editing Yakitate, is really funny the way the manga change from puns and jokes to explain real properties of the food with all the seriuness, like a real chef. About the "tendon" i haven't seen the...
  9. Aleyr

    Raruto

    Cool Great, this is just so funny. Si necesitas ayuda para traducir, te puedo ayudar apartir de mediados de junio, mandame un PM soy de Mexico. Cya all.
  10. Aleyr

    The Chikusho Thread

    You guys rock! 666Satan is just so much, and being stuck at ch25 was horrible, thanks again.
Top