Raruto

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
JeffDoogins said:
wtf.......i mean seriously...............wtf was that
hahahahaha-ha-ha...ha.haaaaaaaaaaaa, weird!!
You watched the video, didn't ya?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Which video? XD

Link me XD
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
dula said:
dude i just checked this out and thumbs up ten times over :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose . the more i watch it the more i laugh. i love the gaara and his sand box LOL.

to anyone who is unsure what im chatting about. wait nolonger and click on that link above and download this avi video file.

thanks again ryka for the link
its now a 12 thumbs up, more u watch it the funnier it is
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
I'm still downloading the video, I hope it's good as everybody says it is!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
T_T

MU doesn't like me. XD

Ah lol. XD Never mind. I'll read the trans. :nuts
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Dragonzair said:
T_T

MU doesn't like me. XD

Ah lol. XD Never mind. I'll read the trans. :nuts
Were you able to download it or you need a mirror?
EDIT: Found a Youtube link... Just check out the thread and enjoy ;)
 

Reiya

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, let's see:  A stoned Lee, a sadistic-looking Temari, Sasuke with a Pokeball logo on the back of his shirt... YES!  I WANT TO READ THIS!!! (^_^)
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What player do you use to play it. VLC won't do it.
 

Aleyr

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Cool

Great, this is just so funny.

Si necesitas ayuda para traducir, te puedo ayudar apartir de mediados de junio, mandame un PM soy de Mexico. Cya all.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
glasskatana said:
What player do you use to play it. VLC won't do it.
You need the codec!!!
Find it here along with the translations for the lyrics:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3942.0

Aleyr said:
Si necesitas ayuda para traducir, te puedo ayudar apartir de mediados de junio, mandame un PM soy de Mexico. Cya all.
Gracias por la oferta, voy a tenerla en mente para mediados del proximo mes.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!! I EVEN READ THAT PAGE!!! Thank you rykarreolacr for correcting my horrible stupidity with only 3 exclamation points when I deserved so many more.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Boy this video is funny? Will there be an animation for this?
 

Seungmina

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
If you need another translator or a beta-reader I can help you, I´m centroamerican and I´ve used to listen and read from movies, books, tv, the net, differents ways of Spanish (of Spain, of South america, of Mexico) and know that can be useful, anyway, I´ll be glad of help you. Think about it.

P.D.: Y claro que podés responderme en español. :)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
YES YES YES! Please Rykarreolacr! Hey Seungmina, thanks for coming up!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
YES YES YES! Please Rykarreolacr!

Uh???
Please what?

Seungmina said:
If you need another translator or a beta-reader I can help you, I´m centroamerican and I´ve used to listen and read from movies, books, tv, the net, differents ways of Spanish (of Spain, of South america, of Mexico) and know that can be useful, anyway, I´ll be glad of help you. Think about it.

P.D.: Y claro que podés responderme en español. :)
Eres centroamericano?
Yo también!!!!
De que país exactamente?
Aprecio tu oferta, voy a responderte pronto, ya que un montón de gente se está ofreciendo y voy a tener que organizar bien el equipo! :grin
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
Uh???
Please what?
Please accept this new member to part of your "translation team".
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
Please accept this new member to part of your "translation team".

There are already like 6 guys that want to help out!!!
I guess i most chose the best ones... This is hard... :s
 
Top