Raruto

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
rykarreolacr said:
Oh, it's funnier then the opening! And it gets funnier each chapter! :grin
sweeeeeeet! maybe i should stretch my laugh muscles so im ready for it
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I already uploaded the chapter... but I will post the link in aproximately 6 hours.

boffenjl got post 100!!!! :grin
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
rykarreolacr said:
boffenjl got post 100!!!! :grin
score!

thats great! then ill have some laughing when i get back from work tomorrow! now im gonna sleep. see ya!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
At LAST :D :D :D I am really happy :D And sure, I will try to color one page (if I have time though, cuz exams are soon :()
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
ibra87 said:
At LAST :D :D :D I am really happy :D And sure, I will try to color one page (if I have time though, cuz exams are soon :()
Thanks he he, if you do that just submit it here, or open a thread, but share it!!! :grin
*drools at ibra87's avatar*
 

Deathmaster

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Well it is very nice and it is as fun in english as it is in Spanish as you managed to keep all the funness of the original one
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Deathmaster said:
Well it is very nice and it is as fun in english as it is in Spanish as you managed to keep all the funness of the original one
Gracias amigo ;)
 

psychohare

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hehe Raruto is brilliant stuff! just as i was getting a bit bored with Naruto (coz of the fillers... even made me feel tired with the manga, it's parasitic). Thanks guys and of course Jesuslink!
hmm... i wonder if anyone's gonna be coloring it :eyeroll
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
rykarreolacr said:
Thanks he he, if you do that just submit it here, or open a thread, but share it!!! :grin
*drools at ibra87's avatar*
Arigato Gozaimas (or however you spell it :P)

Sorry for the delay, I've had not time to post anything, even though the page I was doing has been done a while ago. I only colored the first page of chapter 2 and it took me hell of a time to do so  :eyeroll. There were many places where I didn't know the color so I guessed and to be honest I am no proffesional (don't even know how to properly make shadows, so didn't :(), but here you go:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1143/untitled218rc.jpg

I hope this is statisfying, as I because of the soon to come-exams don't really have time to color for the time being :P

Note: Doesn't the Uchicha logo look like a pokeball? :blink
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Thanks dude!! I added it to the Raruto Fan Art ;)
By the way, the Uchiha logo is a pokeball :grin
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
took me a while to figure out :P
Pretty funny when I think about it :p
 

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
rykarreolacr, are you still looking for people to help translate Raruto? (i know you said you were back on page 2) If so, i'd probably be able to help out. I'm minoring in spanish.
 

KageMane

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
I hope u like the translation for #2 :)

Si os gusta la trducción, pasaos por mi foro! Cada semana traduzco el manga al castellano (incluso antes d q salgan aquí en inglés!)
Naruto YA!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
thanks, hope ryka gets to scanlate it b4 tomorrow :p
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i havent read it yet... and i have to wait for like 2 more weeks... damn I WANT THE FUNNY TOO!
 

GreatMarta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Okay now, is there an option ot download this for free and if ther eis then how?
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dude..
I can't stand it any longer...
How much more time do you need for chapter 5?!?!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Man, I'm truely sorry...
I'm too busy with college... I'm about to finish the current four-month period, but I'm filled up with exams and presentations. On top of that I'm in a job hunt.
Also I still haven't received the translation from Iwanin, he seems to be even more busy than me.

Sorry guys, you'll just have to be patient.
 
Top