Recent content by Alice Cavallari

  1. Alice Cavallari

    DGM Chapter 222 Discussion/223 Predictions

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Yisuuuus, no more characters pleaaaaseeeee ;w;
  2. Alice Cavallari

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    (First and like always, sorry for my English) I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed about the way the manga is going. First, is going reaaaaaaaaally slow, like, we have been in the same spot for years! I was like "yeaaaay, they finally are in a roofttop, they move!" and all the information...
  3. Alice Cavallari

    Anime DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

    No way! Like... really, no way! I still can't believe it! When I first knew about this, I thought it was a prank! Yisus, this is the best news ever since the return of the manga! This is totally awesome! After all these years... D.gray-man is having some justice finally (just...in a way of saying)
  4. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    If I remember correctly, in Reverse 3 states that Allen follow Mana in order to help him to find his brother. Even if by that moment Mana didn't remember him anymore. Also, "Allen" took the name because Mana called him like that thinking he was the Allen the dog, and in chapter 206 when Mother...
  5. Alice Cavallari

    Question Cross Marian's Age?

    Mentions of the chapter 219 Guys, I was reading again the manga when I thought about this (I don't know if this is the right place to put this) And then, I came to this page: http://mangafox.me/manga/d_gray_man/v13/c127/1.html What if Cross is one of those Skulls that the Earl was using...
  6. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion Flashbacks Chronology [Contains SPOILERS up to last chapter]

    Chapter 189! http://mangafox.me/manga/d_gray_man/v20/c189/14.html He also states that "this time is going to kill him". I insist, I'm so confused.
  7. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    Re: DGM Chapter 219 Spoiler Thread Ah, I'm so confused! So, Mana and Neah are the Earl. In the Alma Karma arc, when Neah show himself to the Earl, he call him 'brother'... That makes sense now (a little) And Neah declared that "this time" he was going to kill him... *screaming internally* Does...
  8. Alice Cavallari

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 So, umm.. I'm always in the shadows reading the topics from this forum (my grammar in English is horrible no matter how much I study ;w; ), but I was reading the manga again and this particular page intrigued me: Is from the chapter 137, and to think about a...
  9. Alice Cavallari

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Is it true that Hoshino-sensei is looking for another magazine? I read it in another forum and the announcement had no source, so I don't believe it at 90%, and the other 10% I don't want to believe it. It basically says that Hoshino-sensei wants to move to...
  10. Alice Cavallari

    DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Someone could tell me...What the hell is going on here!!? I don't know yet who is Mana or Nea (talking about the drawing) and now Hoshino put the things like this! May God. This chapter took me by surprise and it's a horrible mixture of everything and nothing, but I love it! That old man who...
  11. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    You're kidding, right? D:!
  12. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread Hoshino drew a very sexy Link... MY GOD! It's been a while since I get so excited for a chapter! I can't wait to see what it says. Now it makes sense to me why Mana knows too the song of the ark! It looks like a song of their childhood... well I like the color...
  13. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion DGM Chapter 209 Discussino

    Re: DGM Chapter 209 Spoiler Thread Not really, I think I hate him more now... Am I the only one who don't like this chapter? And is not only because of the short chapter or because was a Johnny chapter, is the way that the story is going on. Since the end of the arc of Alma (or even before) I...
  14. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion DGM Chapter 209 Discussino

    Re: DGM Chapter 209 Spoiler Thread I agree! I can't believe that i'm saying this but... No more Johnny and Kanda! ): Well... Kanda may be but not again! We don't have anything new of Lavi!
  15. Alice Cavallari

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Like ca12nag3 said, the artbook will come in English In Amazon.com on December 6 (:
Top