Recent content by Alix Quinn

  1. Wanted: Artist Manga Artist Wanted

    Hey there, my name is Alix and I am 19. I write manga stories and I am entering a manga contest but need an artist with experience or is at least REALLY good at manga. Yes money is involved. The contest pays 1 million yen and in dollars that is $8,400+ cash. The money will be split in half. If...
  2. Wanted: Artist Really Good Artist Needed!!

    I am a manga writer looking for a really talented artist. I'm currently working on a manga that currently has 104 chapters so far. I want to enter my manga in the MediBang contest. Please kik me @alix_Quinn or email me [email protected]
  3. Wanted: Artist Manga Artist Needed!!!

    Hey I'm Alix. I'm a manga writer and I'm looking for a talented dedicated artist to work with. I'm 18 living in the U.S. Doesn't matter your age gender or race. Contact me on kik @alix_quinn or email me at [email protected]. thanks^^
  4. Wanted: Artist Writer in need of artist

    Its me again. I'm still in need of an artist to work with in manga. I prefer someone who knows what they are doing and who's work looks a little professional. Male or Female doesn't matter. I will need samples of your work so please if you are interested email me (with samples of your art style)...
  5. Wanted: Writer Looking for writer interested in fantasy manga

    Hey there! I'm glad someone finally posted this! Im a manga writer and I love to write fantasy manga. I've been searching quite some time for an artist to work with. If you have a kik then kik me @alix_Quinn. You can also e-mail me l. My email is [email protected]
  6. Wanted: Artist Help! Manga Artist Wanted!

    My friend will actually be posting Akuten writings on his instagram for me. His instagram is @natsu_dragsneel. And for the 150 chapters comic I don't really post any more but you can read some of my early chapters on http://ramianfisher.deviantart.com. I use to do the drawing but I don't have...
  7. Wanted: Artist Help! Manga Artist Wanted!

    Hello there! My name is Alix and this is my first post. I'm not even sure where this post belongs lol but here I go. I am a writer, I am 18 from the U.S. I am in need of a partner to work with so we can both do manga. I think I am an excellent writer (not to brag) I currently have 2 Mangas that...
Top