Wanted: Artist Help! Manga Artist Wanted!

Alix Quinn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello there! My name is Alix and this is my first post. I'm not even sure where this post belongs lol but here I go. I am a writer, I am 18 from the U.S. I am in need of a partner to work with so we can both do manga. I think I am an excellent writer (not to brag) I currently have 2 Mangas that I am working on. Crescent Moon and Akuten. With Crescent Moon I am currently writing chapter 151 and with Akuten I am writing chapter 8. I need someone is serious about Manga making. My dream is to be one of the top manga of Shounen Jump like naruto or bleach. If you are interested please let me know. The best way to contact me is either to text me at 678-353-8170 or kik me at Alix.Quinn (if you are familiar) or email me at Damian fishery yahoo.com thank you so much for your time and please have samples of your work. I'm looking for Artists who are somewhat expierenced :)
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Do you have samples of your writing?

Can we read these 150 chapters anywhere?
 

Alix Quinn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My friend will actually be posting Akuten writings on his instagram for me. His instagram is @natsu_dragsneel. And for the 150 chapters comic I don't really post any more but you can read some of my early chapters on http://ramianfisher.deviantart.com. I use to do the drawing but I don't have the patience anymore pol
 
Top