Recent content by alpvonkri

  1. alpvonkri

    Discussion How do you like Sasuke's EMS design?

    Re: What would Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou look like? Nice designs, I do believe that if the Madara's EMS is a combination of both MS, Sasuke's EMS must be something similar, but Kishimoto always surprises me, maybe he may choose one of that designs or he already made one, we just have to wait...
  2. alpvonkri

    Discussion How do you like Sasuke's EMS design?

    Re: What would Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou look like? Seems interesting, waiting for someone willing to help. :amuse
  3. alpvonkri

    Bleach Girls - Do you want to DROWN in us?

    Great job!!!:tem 5 Stars!!!:D
  4. alpvonkri

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: No Bra I don't know about one named no bra, but one named chu-bra, and that you can find it here http://mangahelpers.com/m/chubra
  5. alpvonkri

    OS Mac? Windows? Linux?

    Re: Linux vs Windows 7 Linux also does the same listed in Windows 7 faster and better Most of Windows 7 features are Linux based, and is true that Windows 7 is a very good product from Microsoft compared to previous, but still Linux offers more, without limitations, and you may configure your...
  6. alpvonkri

    sexy Temari + extra naruto panels

    Niceeeeeeeee!!!:amuse 5 Stars!!;)
  7. alpvonkri

    Discussion What was your first anime?

    I used to watch a lot of Animes, here are my first ones: Astroboy Kimba Speed racer Candy Candy Mazinger Z Heidi Macross Dragon Ball Saint Seiya Those are all that I can remember in the 80's I was a 4 in 1989.
  8. alpvonkri

    [467] Juubi

    Look great, by the way you forgot the sage shadow in the "rinnegan" version:D
  9. alpvonkri

    Anime Darker Than Black: Ryussei no Gemini (Season 2)

    It was great, I was waiting for this, I really liked the episode:D
  10. alpvonkri

    Neliel tu (Semi Realistic)

    It's OK:amuse
  11. alpvonkri

    Pay for taking their lives

    lol, funny:amuse
  12. alpvonkri

    Amaterasu

    Amazing job as usual!!!:amuse 5 Stars!!!:D
  13. alpvonkri

    [358] Tear Harribel

    It's OK!!!:)
  14. alpvonkri

    ch. 358 *King of the clouds (RUS)*

    B(.)(.)b job!!!:amuse 5 Stars!!!:p
Top