[467] Juubi

V-3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
41
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I know Rikudou created the Moon after beating Juubi, however I think it's a nice effect



Enjoy

PD: Does anyone know any tutorial that explains how to make backgrounds? I hate them... :mad
 
Last edited:

Aldoor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
The eye of the Juubi is like the Rinengan (I don't know how to write it), and not like the Sharingan... however, it's really nice one.
 

Sherlock2008

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
434
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
China
Great aura~◎!
 

V-3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
41
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
The eye of the Juubi is like the Rinengan (I don't know how to write it), and not like the Sharingan... however, it's really nice one.
Actually we don't know. It may seems like the Rinnengan or seems like the Sharingan.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Aldoor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I see you changed the eye's color. It's a lot better now (in my opinion).
Keep up the good work!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I sort of prefer it red since I'm a great Uchiha fan ;)

nonetheless another great work V3. I love the whole mood of the shading :D
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lokks good'
 

alpvonkri

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
841
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Look great, by the way you forgot the sage shadow in the "rinnegan" version:D
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
los dos estan perfectos
 

Zenon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nice!!!!!!!!!!
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
great work :D
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey V-3, it's been a while since I've been here, it's nice to see your latest colorings. As for these colorings, I like them both. I'd have to agree with you about the second version. I like the red Juubi eye the best, but the other 1 is pretty cool to. Like you kind of said, it kind of has a nice before, and after effect to it. As for the background, the moon looks awesome.
 

V-3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
41
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Thank you so much :crying
 

Lee-tyme7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
963
Reaction score
219
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If the eye is part sharingan and part re'ningan then it's pink. LOL!!
BTW great job!!
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
great! XD
 
Top