Recent content by AlwaysNikoNiko

  1. AlwaysNikoNiko

    Hajimemashite

    To benelori, :poke Yes I typed started. A good friend of mine kept hounding me to read it, but I was kinda undecided because I heard it was graphic and all, but I recently started reading Gantz. Starting from chapter one. ^_^ I also heard that it has great character development and...
  2. AlwaysNikoNiko

    Hajimemashite

    :cheerbunnyHiya, Thanks for the reply to my reply about your reply. xD Confused? Indeed. I'm glad to get this kind of welcome. I've heard of Medaka Box & Psyren so I might check those two out the next time I go on a marathon of manga reading. I can't say that I remember any other ones...
  3. AlwaysNikoNiko

    Hajimemashite

    Kyah! A reply, Thanks for replying. I was starting to think my post would be overlooked. Thanks for the welcome and compliment. I really appreciate it. Hm...seinen manga that I might have forgotten. Let's see.... I've started reading Gantz. I used to watch Ghost in The Shell, Baki The...
  4. AlwaysNikoNiko

    Hajimemashite

    Hiya,I go by the name AlwaysNikoNiko and I'm a new member to this website. I just joined not too long ago, but I'm now just having time to post an introduction. Um...I'm just an average teen who loves reading manga and watching anime. My hobbies are reading, writing, listening to music...
Top