Recent content by AmeftoWriter

  1. AmeftoWriter

    Reborns Real Name????

    I actually did the same research... lol XD but anyways, it is possible. It would be so awesome if it was...:D
  2. AmeftoWriter

    Reborn 275 Discussion / 276 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 275 Spoiler Thread It happens in a lot of Shonen manga that when the main boss is super strong, there's gonna be teamwork involved...
  3. AmeftoWriter

    Reborn 274 Discussion/ 275 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 274 Spoiler Thread It kinda makes sense that Byakuran got Ghost's absorbed flames... I mean Ghost is Byakuran from another world. I do think too that the fight will end in the present time and not in the future. It would be really awesome if it did happen. But where are the...
  4. AmeftoWriter

    Reborn 274 Discussion/ 275 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 274 Spoiler Thread I cant download it.... But from the translation, it makes sense that Tsuna didnt get the flames that GHOST absorbed, since he is just Byakuran from another world. Though, I'm expecting something from the Arcobaleno in this situation. Yes this arc might...
  5. AmeftoWriter

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    I saw the episode too. It was soo awesome! :D and the Chibi Byakuran was cute. But my fave part is when Shoichi and Spanner made an appearance again. I was like, "Yay!! they're back! :D" but the best ever is when Spanner knew that going with Tsuna and the others in the battefield is...
  6. AmeftoWriter

    Shounen Kinnikuman by Yudetamago

    I love the Kinnikuman sereis both original and Nisei. Team Kinniku now scanlates the Kinnikuman series. They are in the Tag arc now.
  7. AmeftoWriter

    StrangerAtaru's Thread of...Stuff

    Hi! I've seen your translation in Chapter 247 of the Kinnikuman series. I do agree about the Iron Sweat thing. I like the Friendship stuff though. It is annoying about that arc when it comes to all of the sudden appearances of weird stuff during matches
  8. AmeftoWriter

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    Sige po.
  9. AmeftoWriter

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    Yeah, I read the manga of it. And also it's original series. Ultimate Muscle (Kinnikuman Nisei) is just the sequel
  10. AmeftoWriter

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    hey, guys. Has any of you watch Ultimate Muscle or read the manga?
  11. AmeftoWriter

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    musta na!! Nasa Canada na ako pero fluent pa rin ako sa tagalog. Paboritong manga at anime: Kinnikuman at Ultiamte Muscle Gusto ko rin yung Yakitate! Japan and Eyeshield 21
  12. AmeftoWriter

    Question English to Filipino Translations

    k, thanks for that well I have to include their name right?
  13. AmeftoWriter

    Language What Languages do you know?

    First language: Filipino 2nd: English I'm also trying to study Japanese too.
  14. AmeftoWriter

    StrangerAtaru's Thread of...Stuff

    Ok, thanks for that :D
  15. AmeftoWriter

    StrangerAtaru's Thread of...Stuff

    Well it's the Kinnikuman series.
Top