Recent content by Amit

  1. Amit

    Discussion My first manga was...and why

    Hmm, my first manga was Get Backers. Guess that's another unique first manga.
  2. Amit

    Games The Steam Thread

    Lol, you're like the Public Relations manager of TF2. =) Anyway, Agrias sent me here, so here I am. My name's Amit and I play TF2. I've been playing since December 07 so I think it's safe to say I'm slightly experienced :P Add me and give me a shout out if you want to frag...
  3. Amit

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Thanks for the info. Boy,2 more tl's in 1 day.....You're fast,really fast. O_O Unfortunately,my finals have started today so I won't be able to ask you more questions till the 27th....>< So here's something to keep you busy while I'm away: P.s-Please ignore my horrible English. (I...
  4. Amit

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    You're on a roll today~~~~3 tls! You must work really fast. XD Anyway, Where did you get that sig from?(I like it.)And which manga/anime is it from?
  5. Amit

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Yay,you reply way faster than most people....O_O Moving on, 1 Do you like OP/bomber man? 2 What/who is your favorite band/musician. 3 Do u like pocky? 4 Are u a non vegetarian? 5 Have u ever cheated on a test? 6 Have u ever peed on a bush /wall etc due to unavoidable...
  6. Amit

    Misc Attempt Rate This

    Wow,NX nice one. :D Btw, isn't this the one you showed taka?
  7. Amit

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hmm,well call this observant(or stalker-like) of me but I remember you posting something about us to expect your tl bye late friday/early saturday for all statue-of-libertians...so... Oh and errr... 1)fav food 2)Fav color/colour? 3)fav movie 4)fav tv show(if u watch it on the tele or on...
  8. Amit

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Glad you like it.^_^ Hmm, well this is going to sound weird,but are you from New York/Manhattan?
  9. Amit

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    I see you're back in action. ^_^ So,did you end up using Open office?
  10. Amit

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Yeah,go for it.Once I used Openoffice3 i turned my back on MS word.
  11. Amit

    Misc Attempt My first clean[Please rate it and give me some useful critique.]

    Hmm,this is a 3303 px raw i think. Kk. Well,here's another clean(Frankly I think it's my best one) Page 4 Raw: http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/30/35/10/sunday20.jpg Clean : http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/30/35/10/sunday21.jpg
  12. Amit

    Misc Attempt My first clean[Please rate it and give me some useful critique.]

    Okay,I tried an HQ raw of TWGOK. RAW:http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/30/35/10/sunday15.jpg Clean:http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/30/35/10/final11.jpg /me goes to bed and waits for more critique. P.s-4 redraws....not fun.
  13. Amit

    Misc Attempt My first clean[Please rate it and give me some useful critique.]

    Hey Nx~~ Yeah,I was trying to smoothen out the greys.Hopefully I'll do better next time.
  14. Amit

    Misc Attempt My first clean[Please rate it and give me some useful critique.]

    Ok, thanks. Edit-Will up another version tommorrow. Edit-Btw- Would you rate this as LQ?
Top