Re: One Piece 636 Discussion / 637 Prediction
I disagree, all Franky being BF-37 proves that he was built prior to BF-38. It think the General is not up to full potential yet.
Re: One Piece 537 Discussion/538 Predictions
Well what I was led to believe was that it was a guy who never realized that Iva was Emperio Iva. Reason being the guy was without a shirt, which is difficult in freezing hell and he had a gun which okamakai was stated to have.
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)
Women from Amazon Lily only have girls, thus the all female population.
I think that John Giant may just be more decorated, as in more awards, then the other VA thus he has a little more respect.
Re: One Piece 525 Discussion/526 Predictions
There are other uses of haki, like being able to do damage to people who have devil fruit, example Marigold vs. Luffy. Also, you can use it to cause more destructive damage, example Marguerite using it to destroy the ground while aiming at Luffy...