Recent content by antony87

  1. antony87

    Zetsubou trailer

    http://youtu.be/lF-y2neV0bY Here's a link for a trailer for my manga project 'Zetsubou' its more of a montage of the character designs but please take a look and let me know what you think
  2. antony87

    Help Wanted need a replacement manga artist

    Hi Sakura-aneki, Thank you for the interest, in answer to the questions you have asked, all I would like to see is a character design to begin with from that I will be able to tell if I like the artists style and can offer them the work. I would prefer to have it traditionally made as thats...
  3. antony87

    Help Wanted need a replacement manga artist

    I have a completed manga story that has been in the early stages of production for almost a year. The aim is to produce the manga in comic book format and self publish for sale and distribution. My main aim is not for profit, I earn a good enough living and this is more of a hobby, I'm fully...
  4. antony87

    need artist for shonen style manga

    I have completed a manga story which I have made a start on but need a comitted artist to start drawing up my storyboards so that I can put together a comic book. The story has been completed from begining to end and has plenty of depth and orginality to satisfy any artists expectations. All...
  5. antony87

    my manga project

    I have written a manga complete with characters, setting and deep true manga stlye plot. I have searched eargerly for someone around me to help me with the drawings for my manga as unfortunately I have no ability in that area. I have been unsuccesful in finding a suitable artist which is why...
Top