Recent content by Aramire

  1. Aramire

    Spoiler Naruto Gaiden Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 7 Spoiler Pics & Summaries http://www.mangamint.com/naruto-707?page=2
  2. Aramire

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 121 Spoiler Thread That might work, but I highly doubt Soma would be satisfied if he won that way. He wants to get stronger than his dad with his own power after all.
  3. Aramire

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 116 Discussion/117 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 116 Spoiler Thread Is that the Wolverine in the second picture...?
  4. Aramire

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I have to agree with you. I personally prefer the original Shaman King. That's why I'm very disappointed when the story started to go downhill. And almost everything changed since then, especially in Shaman King Flower. The fighting scene (it doesn't feel as exciting as the original), the humour...
  5. Aramire

    Special Official First Character Popularity Poll Results

    In the chapter, it's mentioned about a poll by postcard alone. What does that mean? I thought the poll is all decided by postcards, is there other other than the postcards?
  6. Aramire

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 103 Spoiler Thread Flashback? Please don't let it be another delay of who the winner is… Whatever the result is, I just want the winner to be announced immediately...
  7. Aramire

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 103 Spoiler Thread Akira is the winner?
  8. Aramire

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    I'm a fan of Reborn! but I don't really think it's a best adaptation. It might be not a best adaptation, but it's a successful series.
  9. Aramire

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 97 Spoiler Thread About the colouring, is it just SnS? How about other manga in SJ?
  10. Aramire

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 106 Discussion/ 107 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 106 Spoiler Thread So the story moves to Meliodas and the others back at the kingdom. I'm still worry about King though...
  11. Aramire

    Chapter Magi 249 Discussion/250 Predictions

    Re: Magi 249 Spoiler Thread If this arc ever get an anime adaptation, I wonder how this scene will play...
  12. Aramire

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 97 Spoiler Thread Nakiri Leonora. As expected from Alice's mother, she resembles her in both looks and personality. Like mother like daughter.
  13. Aramire

    Shounen Shokugeki no Souma by Yūto Tsukuda and Shun Saeki

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 95 Spoiler Thread I'm not still not sure about the voice, but I think the animation is good.
  14. Aramire

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 94 Spoiler Thread Lobster? You mean Ryou?
  15. Aramire

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 101-102 Discussion/ 103 Predictions

    Remembering that Gowther is the Sin of Lust, I guess seeing his small panel at the last page of chapter 102 is not surprising that he can be compared to Incubus. I wonder just what kind of sin that he committed out of lust.
Top