Recent content by Arhazivory

  1. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    Oh I love cats~!!! I have 2. I had more but the males keep running away. Do you think its something I said to offend them? :3
  2. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    o/ :D Hisashiburi desu ne~ Ever since MH stopped hosting manga, I've visited only occasionally to check trans. Anyhoo, KN 32 raw is available now in our forum. ^_^
  3. Arhazivory

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Well, by now I assume everyone knows that ch 80 is fully scanlated, so I won't link to that. js06 has translated the extra pages from ch 76 that appeared in the volume release. You can read it here and give him some props for doing it. Any group is free to use it since a good enough raw...
  4. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    Thank you for ignoring Mister Death's vulgar question. (I'll have to arrange a meeting with you js, so we can change that no desire to be more than friends with thing). ^^ Quest~ion: Do you watch jdramas? If not, I'd recommend Bloody Monday. It was quite good and although there were...
  5. Arhazivory

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Just continue at it Bomber. We appreciate what you have been doing all this time and you have our support. <3 I actually found the missing chapters on Mangafox; done by an LQ group...but ah well, I read it and was finally able to catch up! XD
  6. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    Ahh...it doesn't look much like him there. That's a manga I need to pick back up. Not even sure why I paused because it made me laugh...a lot. lol
  7. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    :D lol. js06, we were interviewed: http://www.mangatoshokan.com/forums/showthread.php?1202-Interview-with-J.A.C.-Group Queeeeeestion: Who's that person in your avatar?
  8. Arhazivory

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hey Bomber. First off, I love you for your Gintama translations. Thanks <3 The fact that 295 and 298 of Gintama hasn't been scanlated, is like an annoying tick in my side. My group wants to do it, but I can't find the raw for 298. Since you translated it, could you give me a link to the raw...
  9. Arhazivory

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Whoa...just...woah. This is one hell of a cast. XD I've never watched a Studio Dean production, so I hope it's good. I've heard they have a bad habit of cutting stuff to save on cost but...I don't want that to be the case with Mago. >.< I was hoping for...
  10. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    *stalker sneaks in and holds out mic* The translation system ranked you as [B]. Do you have any special thoughts about the system in general, and your rank in particular? I know some people find it offensive, others like it and there are those who don't give a serious thought to it either...
  11. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    Oh! Thank God! When I was cleaning the chapter I was wondering what the hell the language was. I ruled out Korean which is probably the only other language I'd have recognized and I wondered what you'd have done js. Well, I didn't picture you combing the ends of the earth to figure out it's...
  12. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    Dumb browser. It needs to know that British spelling rocks. :D I've never eaten Japanese food (unless you count cup ramen), but I'd like to try sushi. If only to say 'I ate raw fish', which is something I still can't wrap my mind around. It's raw. XD What do you want to be when you grow up?
  13. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    *the stalker enters* My entire body is 'brunette'. XD Anyway, before my weirdness makes you grimace. Don't you feel like kicking the two weirdos who poisonously comment on your Gamble Fish scripts? I notice you ignore them but I'd be so tempted to tell them to piss off. Perhaps your soul...
  14. Arhazivory

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 Oi! Where's my Mushishi?! /me squashes all the muffins in Queen's house? .... /me just wanted to ask another question. XD
  15. Arhazivory

    The js06 Thread

    haha, I can imagine that novels would be daunting. When I think of eventually translating, it's novels that come to mind, but when...oh when will I get to that level. lol Anyway, next question. - I've always wondered, do you read the final Edited Manga after the team releases it? Well, to be...
Top