Recent content by ArielShimizu

  1. ArielShimizu

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear: Hangout I really hope so :'(
  2. ArielShimizu

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? Air gear, Chrno crusade and Dogs ^^
  3. ArielShimizu

    Seinen Dogs: Bullets & Carnage by Miwa Shirow

    I really like this manga, but it's not the best i've ever read. But i think that Heine and Badou are great character.! ^_-
  4. ArielShimizu

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Your favourite Night Class Character? Aidou! *_*
  5. ArielShimizu

    Favorite member of Fairy Tail?

    Re: Who is your favorite member of Fairy Tail guild? 1) Gray. He's too cool u_u 2) Erza . I love her. She's really so strong but also sometimes very weak... She's cute... 3) Mira - chan [ <3 double personality]
  6. ArielShimizu

    Least favorite AG character, and why?

    My least favorite air gear character is Caesar. He's only dumb, stupid and silly.
  7. ArielShimizu

    Air Gear Trick Volume 28 258-267

    Re: Air Gear Trick 266 Discussion/Trick 267 Prediction Awww... I can't download the raw! The download failed so many times ç_ç Can someone host the raw on something other... Uploading hates me.
Top