Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

Osubuyama

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Vampire Knight 56 Discussion/ 57 Prediction Thread

There is one thing that i don't get it.........
Why would yuki want to take such a heavy burden upon herself, i know she doesn't want another killing scene like in the previous chapter.... But does she know the consequence of her action?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Vampire Knight 57 Discussion/58 Prediction Thread

Chapter 57 is out! Get it: here
 

Sakamoto

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Your favourite Night Class Character?

Aidou-sama!! ;D
 

ArielShimizu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Your favourite Night Class Character?

Aidou! *_*
 

Menii-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Your favourite Night Class Character?

Aidou-senpai :nod
he's so cute and beautiful! *--*
 

Brid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight Volume Covers Thread!! [Up to vol.10!!]

Wow. Volume 11 is, by far, the most detailed cover in the entire series. In a way it stands out like a sore thumb compared to the other covers, which feature a handful of characters centered on the page and a plain background. This image spills out into the margins and takes up most of the page. I absolutely love the picture, however. But I wonder if there is any meaning behing Hino deciding to make something so different from the other covers?
 

Sami-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Iran
Re: Your favourite Night Class Character?

just kaname and Aidou-senpai
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Vampire Knight 58,59, 60 Discussion/61 Predictions Thread

Find it here! Here is 58

Okay, so these past two chapters together we've finally seeing some progress. Yuuki has gone crazy with the need to do something, so she's running around offering to kill people. Poor Aidou:s.

We learned a few interesting things, such as that there are more pure bloods. (I really don't want to see a living pureblood with a head cut off) Seriously, they only told us about Kanami and Sara at the beginning. Sara even referenced them as the last two remaining purebloods. Now we have:

- Kanami
- Sara
- Yuuki
- Shizuka Hiou (dead)
- Rido (kinda dead)
- Ouri (dead)
- Isaya Shouto (who has a wife who apparently turned his children human)
- Head of the Tooma clan
- (Maybe Isaya's wife?)

We learned that when the story started, there were actually 8 purebloods. Now there's still five living. A bit of a difference. These two chapters were actually very good. Zero's scenes still annoy me with his new personality, but he seems to be recovery. I miss the joking between him and Yuuki that occured at the beginning, so hopefully he'll rescue her. I just don't want him to walk away, and I don't think that he'll attack her again, that wouldn't progress the plot.

Also, we finally got to see Kaname's backstory a bit. I admit, Rido has a point. Why does he bother being so patient with Yuuki? And why couldn't he kill Rido himself? Looks like we're finally getting to that. With more backstory coming up, Sara on the move and Zero finding Yuuki and Aidou, things are finally getting interesting again. I'm finally looking forward to another chapter. Anyone else?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

chapter 59 is up. get it here.


woah! yuki and zero finally meet! in a situation where they must be compelled to talk to each other!

I'm seriously gonna hate it if neither of the two say anything. -_- it's been too agonizing.

Right now I'm really confused about Yuki. Has she made up her mind about her choice? Did she choose to be with Kaname just because of her past or because she's into incest? Why did she say she'd run away from Zero so he could have a reason to be alive and chase her for eternity? Out of fondness for zero?
 
Last edited:

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

Yuuki is really confusing. So is everyone else. I think that part of it is that the author might not've decided who Yuuki should end up with. For me, I decided Zero when I found about Kaname. Not. into. incest.

I think that she does really like Zero, but she's trying to follow her parents wishes by being with Kaname. He's like a big brother, and when he pressures her she just can't say no.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

well it is partly strategy for the mangaka, I believe, to keep us wondering which pairing will be true in the end, and keep us reading. :s

You believe this incest thing should be weird in the manga or perhaps because they are vampires, and purebloods at that, that it should be a given, or perfectly normal?
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

I don't know, I just think the incest thing is wierd. I know it happened in real life history, but the concept disturbs me. I'd rather her end up with Zero, because Kaname's annoying me, playing around so much. And I guess Kaname isn't her real brother, so it might be okay, but still...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

eh? Kaname isn't her real brother? :confused

I can't say if I missed that part somewhere or I just... well, really missed it. -___- I really can't recall having read that they aren't real siblings..
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

I assumed since Rido reanimated him, that he isn't her real brother. The real Kaname was the sacrifice in the reanimation. They haven't said much about it, but I guess her real dead brother's body is being inhabited by Kaname. (or something like that). So Kaname is a very, very distant relative in her brother's body; I think :D
 

chocolatexlover

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

So pretty much, Rido sacrificed baby Kaname and brought back the soul of the ancestor inside Kaname's body... Btw, i have this weird suspicion that the coffin in the room in chapter 58 is the REAL kaname, maybe his real soul is trapped in there? cuz in one chapter, when yuuki found that door, she said she smelt "kaname" behind it... ?

Personally, im a kanamexyuuki fan [though incest isnt something im into. at. all. kaname and yuuki were made for each other.] Though that leaves zero, who i also like, and given this situation.... they meet up. without kaname... *dramatic music*
do you think he's gonna save her from the head of the tooma clan, or will SHE save him, even though she's hurt, she's got artemis with her....

as for sara shibuki. she.creeps.me.out. o.O with the whole "imma be queen" and her nails scratching the glass in one chapter... i think she'd be a deadly queen :s

one thing's true... hino matsuri does enjoy her suspense... :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

for whatever climax its building on, I don't think there'll be any fight happening between zero/tooma/yuuki. It'll be stalemate. Too much surprise from anybody, and they'll all walk away confused. lol.

I think yuuki and zero need to talk. like, ask each other how the other's been doing. >.>
 

Elleian

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread

what was up with Juri............................................ I'm disappointed
 
Top