Recent content by Arjuna

  1. Arjuna

    One Cour Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

    Had some real life issues so I couldn't watch anime. The fight between Orm and Luphas and Luphas vs Dina was pretty well crafted. The ending was bit underwhelming but overall I give this series 7/10.
  2. Arjuna

    One Cour Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

    Good episode. Really liked the battle scene between Libra and Lufas, especially the music playing during the fight. Also i feel like Dina is very dangerous with her memory manipulation ability, i find her to be suspicious. Libra has joined the party. Onto the next episode.
  3. Arjuna

    One Cour Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha.

    I read this manga.This is a good series.
  4. Arjuna

    Multi Season Isekai Quartet

    As expected Kazuma was the one to first to realise Cid's true nature. Ainz and Cid interaction was truly funny. Heh he Kazuma, Subaru and Ainz all realised Cid's true nature šŸ˜‚ .
  5. Arjuna

    One Cour Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

    This episode showed the Alchemical powers of Ruphus. These adventurers don't even know how they are being used by Ruphus and her party. Also Libra at the end. She seems threatening.
  6. Arjuna

    Multi Season Isekai Quartet

    Pretty funny episode 🤣. Yeah Overlord Combat Maids and Seven Shadows have similar names and this created confusions. Also Kazuma was the only one who noticed CID. Watch he is probably the only one who will realise Cid is the Shadow but no one will believe him. Also Cid using "I AM...
  7. Arjuna

    One Cour Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

    Nice episode. Ruphas instantly defeated Mars and yeah the fight reminds me of Saitama vs Sonic. Now Aries has joined the group and Ruphas and Megrez have made up and become friends. Now they are going for Libra. Also Ruphas looks really beautiful at the end in her outfit and glasses...
  8. Arjuna

    Question Lost the privilege to post threads here

    Today when I was surfing the subsection here i suddenly it here https://mangahelpers.com/forum/forums/anime-series.1088/ That i have insufficient privileges to post threads here.That's weird because I did a post a thread few days back and knowingly didn't break any forum rules there,infact I...
  9. Arjuna

    Multi Season Isekai Quartet

    So Shadow has joined the cast in this season.
  10. Arjuna

    One Cour Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

    Nice episode.We are really getting the world lore through Ruphas. Her ability of Alchemy is really helpful.Nice to see her saving all female villagers. Now Aries is going to invade.Let's see how Ruphas deals with Aries. Good episode. The animation was really well done.Aries's past was really...
  11. Arjuna

    One Cour Ansatsusha de Aru Ore no Status ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi no da ga

    I read the manga and i will say that it is an average series.But you should watch it to see if you enjoy it.
  12. Arjuna

    ONA Guimi Zhi Zhu: Xiaochou Pian

    Also Emperor Roselle regretted not taking the Seer Pathway in his diary which ultimately influenced Klein's decision.
  13. Arjuna

    ONA Guimi Zhi Zhu: Xiaochou Pian

    Remember what happened in the last episode.Or for the matter Beyonders hearing mutterings and going mad is definitely influenced from Lovecraft. Also Spoilers.You will see later in the novel,what I mean Novel Spoilers
  14. Arjuna

    ONA Guimi Zhi Zhu: Xiaochou Pian

    13 like Jammin said. Also Lovecraftian style.This novel is directly influenced from Lovecraft's works.If you have read his works you will notice the influence.
Top