Question Lost the privilege to post threads here

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Today when I was surfing the subsection here i suddenly it here



That i have insufficient privileges to post threads here.That's weird because I did a post a thread few days back and knowingly didn't break any forum rules there,infact I didn't even recieve any Mod action .So how can it be rectified please.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The section doesn't really require thread creation permissions for everyone, we've altered that for organizational purposes going forward. If there's a thread missing or another issue that can be rectified via notification.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok
 
Top