Recent content by astrallite

  1. Chapter Claymore 117 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 117 Disc/118 Pred Thread Damn Yagi's world has some crappy Dragons...sounds more like the equivalent of Drakes or Wyrms.
  2. Chapter Claymore 117 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 117 Disc/118 Pred Thread I amazed how a Claymore that uses actual sword skills (*gasp*) is frowned upon, considering Claymores face an insurmountable power gap to start with against ABs. I find it ironic that 4-man AB hunting parties is probably the only useful thing the...
  3. Discussion Looking Beyond the Plot- Clare's Jesus Similarities and Differences

    Re: Looking Beyond the Plot- Clare's Jesus Complex Everyone is comparable to Jesus; last time I checked he was human too. There is both a Historical (scientific) Jesus (the man), and a Religious (Christian) Jesus (Christ, the son of God, who arose/resurrected from the dead and etc...
  4. Are all #1s Offensive Types?

    Are you sure Galatea is unable to regenerate her eyes? I was under the impression that she chose not to.
  5. Discussion Teresa vs. Priscilla - Who is stronger?

    How strong was Teresa really? Sixth Rank? According to Irene, Ranks 2-5 individually did things better than Teresa (i.e power, speed, agility), but it was her ability to read Youki that put her over the top. When Teresa faced Priscilla, it took Teresa time to adjust the fact she couldn't...
Top