Just wondering what will happen next. Their serialization this time ended up with 3 new series and now there are going to be two empy rooms soon. Usually one-shot have only one place and it's a long time to the next serialization.
So Momijind follows Jump's oneshot version with some little change and it's interesting. Now we have another romcom without ecchi just like Nise Koi but since Nise Koi are doing well, I wonder how far momiji can go... It'll be hard for them.
I hope at least it won't be given a dead end. :^_^...
Re: [FINAL] Bakuman 176 Discussion
They can't end it just like that. I really want to see Mashiro and Azuki live together, their wedding and Ashirogi's next work (>_<).
Tell me this isn't real (´・ω・`).
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
There is another version on Jnext :gwah? Do they have the same setting or compeletely different?
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
Koisome is a pretty good oneshot and it should be just a oneshot. There's no need serializing this kind of manga. I've seen before hand that it will end up like Harisugawa >.<.
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
STRS should be cancelled to make room for other series. At the beginning it was good somehow but too horrible right now :-_-.
Besides, does anyone have the jump #13 cover in high demensions?