Recent content by Ayah

  1. Ayah

    Verily, Sai is Fat and Possibly Sassy...

    Re: ~Help Sai_the_Shaman Hijack the Exia!!!~ Sai, any thoughts on Gundam 00's next episode? With... ...how are the meisters (minus the Trinity sibs) going to fare this time?
  2. Ayah

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Re: time and date problem in the site Hi CinderFury :amuse njt's aware of the forum time problem, and they're getting that fixed. @ hatsuharuspace The Philippines' timezone is GMT+8. GMT+13 hasn't reached March 5, 2008 yet.
  3. Ayah

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Welcome aboard Dash4 :amuse Have you decided which manga to translate? Don't forget to check out MH's Translator Guide. Hi to everyone else!
  4. Ayah

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: "I'm in despair!! Thinking up new thread titles has left me in despair!!" - Khal I demand a photo of Khal in pigtails, regardless that it will burn our eyes. EDIT: My 3333rd post! Nice :amuse
  5. Ayah

    Pinoy Thread v7

    Why 1 year only?
  6. Ayah

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

    No, I haven't attended any ex's wedding yet. Best of luck to Lil :amuse The path leading to a diploma is tough but not impossible to get through. You'll be fine.
  7. Ayah

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

    At least you have an excuse to leave early - another wedding to attend. Unless the time between them is too far apart and your ex knows it.
  8. Ayah

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

    Not me :( Been back to work since the 2nd. Aside from Christmas itself, the 28th was the only weekday last month when I didn't report to work (plus 01/01. I forgot that I still had to file vacation leave for New Year's eve).
  9. Ayah

    Pinoy Thread v7

    Ok naman; mas magaan ang load ngayon compared nung nagsimula ako. May times (lalo na last month) na konti ang pinagagawa kaya may oras para pumetiks. Kaso... blocked ang MH sa 'min :( Kung hindi eh mas madalas pa ninyo ako makikita all around the forums.
  10. Ayah

    Pinoy Thread v7

    Anong ancient?! Basta, ang sagot sa kaso ko ay nasa custom title :p
  11. Ayah

    Discussion Your word for soft drinks

    Unless I'm referring to a specific brand (duh!), I call them soda; never pop. I say coke when I'm referring to the brand and the stimulant. I use the term soft drinks more often than soda though.
  12. Ayah

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    Mas maaga sana ako nakabalik kung hindi blocked ang MH sa trabaho :scry EDIT: 3333rd post ko!
  13. Ayah

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    May naghahanap ba sa 'kin? ;) Belated Happy Birthday yonie! Haay... am looking forward sa Christmas parties namin. Sana may mapanalunan akong gaming console (most likely PSP ang ipamimigay) sa raffle KUNG meron ganun prize in store doon.
  14. Ayah

    Pinoy Thread v.5

    Napaka-awkward talaga ang ganun. Ako, niligawan na may kasamang "Kailangan 'di tayo magpahalata" churva.
  15. Ayah

    Pinoy Thread v.5

    Nung nabasa ko ito, bigla ko naalala 'tong manager na galing sa ibang department. He did something similar except ako ang natype-an niya. Ows? Sabi sa 'kin ng isa kong kasama na babae na niligawan din siya nung manager na yun eh sabay kaya kami ng kasama ko nagsimula pumasok 6 months ago. Then...
Top