- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
@yonie, i saw your comics na. Did you free-draw some images there? like the horse image, and probably the kissing silhouette?
and the lovers i redraw the hair curly, like rizal's. efficient eh???


I'm downloading Pride now. I'll try Engine later on.but that's not even the good drama of Kimu Taku! you should watch engine and pride!
heh, i thought you were talking about me, then i saw 'pedo shit'... definitely not me...he was addicted to porn and even delved into pedo shit...and now he's a raging jesus-freak....
sabihin mo nagpa-convert ka na... hehe...........we have a recollection bukas..... oh man..... im not gonna graduate if i dont take this......
what pics?i see! i thought yonie drew the images...i was getting all psyched up to see his drawing skills!![]()

guess what guys? i'm going back to the phil. this year! :3 i'm gonna study 1 year of college there... >.> i just got upgraded to a senior today! 
*insert hunter's questions here*
good choice! GO GO GO! don't forget to tell me what you think about it and be a fangirl. kekeke.I'm downloading Pride now. I'll try Engine later on.
sabihin mo, I had been having doubts about my religion, and i went soul-searching with Baboysai just to get through the times..but im not gonna make it. crap crap crap i really should stop going to the shop every break.....


glad to have you, Lil! yeah, and they already asked the questions. you should answer, we're all so eager. ^^oh yeahguess what guys? i'm going back to the phil. this year! :3 i'm gonna study 1 year of college there... >.> i just got upgraded to a senior today!
![]()
